Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

My skin is NOT happy

Posted by Leveeah on Dec 02, 2012

I seem to belong to the very small percentage who can't tolerate this cleanser. Based on the number of positive reviews I was really excited to try it. I have sensitive skin and problems with acne. After a couple days of using this cleanser I developed a burning sensation around my lips. They turned red and raw. My eyes were also irritated. By the third day my hands, forearms and neck started to itch (wherever the cleanser had touched). The acne around my jawline became so inflamed I had to place ice on it. All the ingredients in this cleanser appear to be gentle, so it must be the grapefruit seed extract that causes a reaction for some people. Absolutely horrible!

Lovely Basic Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2114892 on Jul 19, 2010

I have acne and sensitive skin, and I've really been liking this cleanser. It's not supposed to really target acne, but I find that it makes my skin less red and irritated because of the soothing ingredients. It foams REALLY nicely, even though it doesn't have an sulfates in it. It's also a fantastic price for such a huge bottle, and you literally need half a pump to cover your entire face. LOVE! :)

Drying

Posted by newday on Nov 17, 2011

Really wanted this to work but tried it for the first time today and it not only dried my face out it dried my hands as well. I have sensitive skin and like so many of us who have sensitive skin, I am constantly trying to find a product I can use that will even out my skin tone, help with roseaca and not dry my skin. The ratings were so high I thought I'd found my product but not this is not for me.

Exceptional quality!

Posted by Reviewer2409680 on Aug 09, 2010

I've tried many products over the years. My skin is very sensitive and I found that using this cleanser is the best thing I have tried. It doesn't dry out my face and my face is now clear and very clean. Thank you.

Hydrating cleanser gel!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

I like this skin cleanser! I was looking for a gel cleanser to use in the morning when I wash my face that wouldn't leave my skin dry and I'm happy to say that this one is very good! It contains no soap and it has a refreshing texture that that does not dry out my sensitive-dry skin. Very economical, due to the huge bottle. The pump is great too! Only drawback is that the gel almost dissolves in your hands before you put it on your face, so you got to be fast! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.