Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 1-star

My skin is NOT happy

Posted by Leveeah on Dec 02, 2012

I seem to belong to the very small percentage who can't tolerate this cleanser. Based on the number of positive reviews I was really excited to try it. I have sensitive skin and problems with acne. After a couple days of using this cleanser I developed a burning sensation around my lips. They turned red and raw. My eyes were also irritated. By the third day my hands, forearms and neck started to itch (wherever the cleanser had touched). The acne around my jawline became so inflamed I had to place ice on it. All the ingredients in this cleanser appear to be gentle, so it must be the grapefruit seed extract that causes a reaction for some people. Absolutely horrible!

Drying

Posted by newday on Nov 17, 2011

Really wanted this to work but tried it for the first time today and it not only dried my face out it dried my hands as well. I have sensitive skin and like so many of us who have sensitive skin, I am constantly trying to find a product I can use that will even out my skin tone, help with roseaca and not dry my skin. The ratings were so high I thought I'd found my product but not this is not for me.

Ruined my skin =(

Posted by Reviewer2428774 on Jun 23, 2012

So I got this a few days ago and have been using it consistently for 4 or so days; big mistake! I used to have smooth, clear skin and now it looks dry, leathery, blotchy and it's given me milia! Not to mention it has completely broken me out (as in cysts and big white heads). Nothing else in my regimen has changed so I can only conclude it's bc of this product. Am sticking to my Olay sensitive skin cleanser from now on.

Allergic reaction

Posted by 5114908337510492971 on May 13, 2013

My skin is not very sensitive, but just after a few days cleansing with this product I woke up and skin was very red and irritated, and had developed a allergic rash. I really hope my skin will clear up soon! Does not recommend this cleanser.

Burns!

Posted by 5369922322849823629 on Nov 30, 2012

This cleanser was very harsh on my face. It feels like my face is on fire. I also start breaking out w small bumps on my forehead because it dries my face too much. I have tried using only a very small amount of cleanser, or not leaving it on long at all, but it doesn't seem to matter; this cleanser is awful for my skin. I even tried it again after several weeks away from it, hoping that perhaps my first impressions about it were wrong. I had the same bad reaction. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and dealt with cystic acne on my chin in the past (it is currently under control). I wish this cleanser was mild enough for me!