is the formula changed? it is reli bad now.

Posted by 5564251569207473875 on Mar 01, 2016

Not really gentle at all, even in hong kong this cleanser is so dry for me. i make me feel itch after using it. And the smell like disinfectant. (the 1st bottle i used is fine with the smell of grapefruit, but now its reli bad.) i still have 2 bottles, gonna use for washing my hand.

Hyperallergenic NOT

Posted by Reviewer3300110 on Feb 23, 2016

This product gave me a very a red rash all over my face. If you have a sensitive skin be carefull using this product

Allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Sep 16, 2015

This product gave me hives, not fun,

Severe Allergy

Posted by 5252896136200483872 on Aug 05, 2015

The product indeed has very good texture and is easy to use. There must be a reason that so many people like it. But my face got a little itchy after using it for the first time, then 2 mins later grew really swollen. It took a week of time to have my face returned to normal, though more lines can be seen now from shrinking of my swollen skin.

I don't know why it's high rated product

Posted by 5679197891675569429 on May 15, 2015

So, it's cheap and big size cleanser. it doesn't make much foam. I washed my face twice in a row to remove my make up (foundation) and the make up was still on my face. I will go back to my previous product, which was Garnier brand from over the counter.

I did not receive

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Apr 25, 2015

I did not receive

there was no produce date on the body

Posted by 5275131468643862440 on Feb 28, 2015

when i got the item today, i was surprised, it was have not produce date printed on the body, so i do not know whether i can use it. Even in China, it was the basic principle, as the law have required it was must be or forced be have the important information, i have try to contact with client Iherb, i tell him the situation and i will throw the item, he never say to refund my money back. Crazy. suggest that give up to buy it.

No good for me

Posted by shiyun on Feb 15, 2015

I have oily T-zone, but it still left those areas flaky. I use it as a body wash now. Helped with my body pimples.

Horrible

Posted by MadridMorgana on Dec 15, 2014

Después de utilizar el producto 4 días, he tenido una reacción alérgica severa, hinchazón de la cara, enrojecimiento con prurito y escozor. Al principio desconocía que me había producido tal reacción hasta que vi todas la opiniones eran muy similares a mi experiencia con este producto. Nunca había tenido ningún problema de este tipo y he utilizado muchos productos a lo largo de mi vida. No merece la pena. ------------------------------- After using this skin cleanser four days, I have had a severe allergic reaction, swelling of the face, redness and itching. Initially I was unaware what had produced such reaction until I saw all the reviews were very similar to my experience with this product. Never had any problems of this kind and have used many products throughout my life. Not worth it.

Una más con alergia

Posted by FleshBCN on Aug 26, 2014

Compré el jabón por sus buenas críticas. Estoy segura de que si no tienes la mala suerte de sufrir una reacción alérgica, tiene que ir de maravilla, pero no ha sido mi caso. Después de usarlo durante dos días, al tercero desperté con la cara hinchada, incluso un ojo hinchadísimo como si me hubieran dado un puñetazo. La cara pasó a ponerse roja y me salieron pequeños granitos como de pus. El picor por toda la cara, cuello y pecho era horrible. Gracias a la rosa mosqueta pude calmar la irritación. No es que no lo recomiende, simplemente dejo aquí mi experiencia por si a alguien le sirve. Por cierto, con el jabón de Beauty Without Cruelty 3% AHA me pasó lo mismo pero con éste último, me pelé como si me hubiera hecho un peeling.