Replaced soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2546846 on Jan 18, 2009

I use this as a shampoo as well as an all over body wash and for my face. Great stuff! Usually soaps irritate my face but not this one. Its great as a replacement shampoo because shampoo dries out my hair. I use with my regular conditioner. I still have to moisturize after and its has the slightest "pool" (chlorine) scent to it, but its very mild.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on May 23, 2010

When eczema breaks out on my hands just getting water on them is painful, let alone soap getting into the cracks. This cleanser actually soothes my hands as I wash. It doesn't heal the eczema, but it helps.

Mild but effective

Posted by Reviewer1610619 on Sep 19, 2011

I have been looking for a cleanser with lactic acid and/or low pH and this is so far the only one I have found. It's great! Soft and gentle yet cleans perfectly.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good cleanser for good money

skin

Posted by Reviewer1240828 on May 24, 2011

very good for my skin

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2397414 on Sep 04, 2011

I like this product. However, I have had some extreme adult acne and though this product is gentle, it didn't seem to help my problem. However, I would highly recommend it to those with sensitive skin or someone looking for a gentle face cleanser. The size of the bottle and the price creates an amazing value as well!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1888493 on Sep 14, 2011

My skin feels healthy and smooth.

Sounds good

Posted by Karepula on May 12, 2012

I received it a few days ago, so it's too soon to notice any changes, but after washing my face with this cleaner skin feels good, not irritated or dry. I like the ingredients - it's absolutely organic and nature friendly. Will write a review one month later to say more about this product.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1389840 on Sep 23, 2011

my skin is very sensitive, but after when I clean my face with this, it does not become strapped or dry/ without any fragrances

Good

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Mar 07, 2011

Feels ok, doesn't dry my skin too much. Lathers well and removes make up easily. Fragrance free.