NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Lovely Basic Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2114892 From New York on Jul 19, 2010

I have acne and sensitive skin, and I've really been liking this cleanser. It's not supposed to really target acne, but I find that it makes my skin less red and irritated because of the soothing ingredients. It foams REALLY nicely, even though it doesn't have an sulfates in it. It's also a fantastic price for such a huge bottle, and you literally need half a pump to cover your entire face. LOVE! :)

Exceptional quality!

Posted by Reviewer2409680 From Arizona on Aug 09, 2010

I've tried many products over the years. My skin is very sensitive and I found that using this cleanser is the best thing I have tried. It doesn't dry out my face and my face is now clear and very clean. Thank you.

a 10

Posted by Reviewer2941467 From Sweden on Feb 22, 2012

after trying every soap i could find, this has helped my skin, no more burningor redness, my eczema and psoriasis are almost gone. i actually feel comfortable going out without make up on. i bought it for my face but have started using it for my whole body now. a 10 in my book.

Hydrating cleanser gel!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Mar 23, 2014

I like this skin cleanser! I was looking for a gel cleanser to use in the morning when I wash my face that wouldn't leave my skin dry and I'm happy to say that this one is very good! It contains no soap and it has a refreshing texture that that does not dry out my sensitive-dry skin. Very economical, due to the huge bottle. The pump is great too! Only drawback is that the gel almost dissolves in your hands before you put it on your face, so you got to be fast! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

soap

Posted by Reviewer2560485 From Washington on Jan 07, 2009

I've been using this brand of soap for 10 years. This one is paraben free,no perfume(add your own essential oil)and does not dry your skin out. I've used this on babies and children.