Lovely Basic Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2114892 on Jul 19, 2010

I have acne and sensitive skin, and I've really been liking this cleanser. It's not supposed to really target acne, but I find that it makes my skin less red and irritated because of the soothing ingredients. It foams REALLY nicely, even though it doesn't have an sulfates in it. It's also a fantastic price for such a huge bottle, and you literally need half a pump to cover your entire face. LOVE! :)

Exceptional quality!

Posted by Reviewer2409680 on Aug 09, 2010

I've tried many products over the years. My skin is very sensitive and I found that using this cleanser is the best thing I have tried. It doesn't dry out my face and my face is now clear and very clean. Thank you.

Hydrating cleanser gel!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

I like this skin cleanser! I was looking for a gel cleanser to use in the morning when I wash my face that wouldn't leave my skin dry and I'm happy to say that this one is very good! It contains no soap and it has a refreshing texture that that does not dry out my sensitive-dry skin. Very economical, due to the huge bottle. The pump is great too! Only drawback is that the gel almost dissolves in your hands before you put it on your face, so you got to be fast! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

a 10

Posted by Reviewer2941467 on Feb 22, 2012

after trying every soap i could find, this has helped my skin, no more burningor redness, my eczema and psoriasis are almost gone. i actually feel comfortable going out without make up on. i bought it for my face but have started using it for my whole body now. a 10 in my book.

soap

Posted by Reviewer2560485 on Jan 07, 2009

I've been using this brand of soap for 10 years. This one is paraben free,no perfume(add your own essential oil)and does not dry your skin out. I've used this on babies and children.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Feb 28, 2012

Do you like the neutral flavor. Gentle cleansing, especially in the mornings, when to clean the skin neutral. very much a means of

Great Product.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This is my top iHerb product. I have combination skin, yet this product does not dry my skin while cleansing it thoroughly,smells nicely and the price is FANTASTIC. After trying out Nutribiotic's Skin Cleanser for the first time, I knew I was not coming back to my fancy expensive cleanser and have been reordering it ever since.

LOVE this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3006700 on Jul 11, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about this cleanser. It's super gentle, super lathery, and a SUPER value (size-wise). This is now one of my must-haves!

Excellent Skin Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Aug 22, 2011

I love this skin cleanser and it's the best I've ever used. It's very economical and just a small amount is enough to cleanse your face really well. I use it to remove makeup too and it's effective. I'll continue to buy it and such a big bottle is going to last me for a while.

really good

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on Apr 27, 2011

I have always looked for a good facial cleanser for my acne prone and sensitive skin.I HAVE READ all these reviews about this product and it is the best choise really.I have found my new and last cleanser.It's very economical,too.