best cleanser ever

Posted by 5667205705250438624 on Apr 21, 2016

I used already 2 month and i could certainly say it is best cleanser for face & body. I have sensitive skin (perioral dermatitis & atopic dermatitis on my shoulders) and this cleanser don't make my skin react bad, so i'm very satisfied. For face i use only one pump and clear face with warm water and a cellulose sponge. Same for body

veeryyy goooood

Posted by Msha3l-1 on Apr 19, 2016

I have sensitive skin and this is the beeessstttt

A nice plain, effective, gentle cleanser

Posted by 4952323352849236850 on Apr 08, 2016

I have had no issues with this cleanser at all. It delves deep into my pores and clears them out even better than my salicylic-based acne washes. It clears the pores even better than a scrub! I am amazed at its power considering how 'plain' it is when pumping it out of the bottle. I also use this on problem areas too, like at the top of my back and i am noticing a big difference.

Quite good!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Apr 01, 2016

I have been using this for quite a while now for my face & it's pretty good. I can't feel any real difference but it hasn't given me any irritation either. But the smell is not very pleasant even though it is supposed to be fragrance free. I will continue to purchase it unless I find something I like better.

Love

Posted by 5173655724382929856 on Feb 19, 2016

Works very well, love and will keep buying.

GREAT for sensitive or acne prone skin!!

Posted by 4639021382130891272 on Feb 18, 2016

This facial cleanser has been so great for my acne prone skin. I've been using it for years. It is gentle on irritated and sensitive skin and doesn't have all the added chemicals that most facial cleansers have. I feel good about putting it on my skin. I also love how affordable it is for such a big bottle. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Great Soap

Posted by 5498527530740422773 on Feb 11, 2016

This cleanser is very gentle. It cleanses very well the skin after removing make up and doesn't dry up the skin. It tastes kind of salty!

Good stuff

Posted by natyboo on Jan 30, 2016

I can't believe this cleanser is so cheap and yet so effective. I think i ordered it about 3-4 months ago , been using it 2 times a day and still have plenty more to use (huge bottle!). It has helped me a lot with my dry sensitive skin, i really recommend it!

I like it

Posted by 4962850852734094059 on Jan 21, 2016

I like the way it cleans my skin. I could really feal that it included aloe, and it feels natural

Simply the best

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Jan 11, 2016

Unscented, cleans very well, doesn't irritate my skin, it's not drying, a little goes a long way. Bonus: good price!