Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

a 10

Posted by Reviewer2941467 on Feb 22, 2012

after trying every soap i could find, this has helped my skin, no more burningor redness, my eczema and psoriasis are almost gone. i actually feel comfortable going out without make up on. i bought it for my face but have started using it for my whole body now. a 10 in my book.

Not suitable for me

Posted by Reviewer2663196 on Apr 01, 2011

I had a big Hope for this cleanser. Very strange but it makes my skin dry. Cant use for face despite the fact that my skin is not so sensitive. I am very puzzled. May be just not suitable for me.

Ruined my skin =(

Posted by Reviewer2428774 on Jun 23, 2012

So I got this a few days ago and have been using it consistently for 4 or so days; big mistake! I used to have smooth, clear skin and now it looks dry, leathery, blotchy and it's given me milia! Not to mention it has completely broken me out (as in cysts and big white heads). Nothing else in my regimen has changed so I can only conclude it's bc of this product. Am sticking to my Olay sensitive skin cleanser from now on.

soap

Posted by Reviewer2560485 on Jan 07, 2009

I've been using this brand of soap for 10 years. This one is paraben free,no perfume(add your own essential oil)and does not dry your skin out. I've used this on babies and children.

Burns!

Posted by 5369922322849823629 on Nov 30, 2012

This cleanser was very harsh on my face. It feels like my face is on fire. I also start breaking out w small bumps on my forehead because it dries my face too much. I have tried using only a very small amount of cleanser, or not leaving it on long at all, but it doesn't seem to matter; this cleanser is awful for my skin. I even tried it again after several weeks away from it, hoping that perhaps my first impressions about it were wrong. I had the same bad reaction. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and dealt with cystic acne on my chin in the past (it is currently under control). I wish this cleanser was mild enough for me!