Not suitable for me

Posted by Reviewer2663196 on Apr 01, 2011

I had a big Hope for this cleanser. Very strange but it makes my skin dry. Cant use for face despite the fact that my skin is not so sensitive. I am very puzzled. May be just not suitable for me.

won't buy again

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 22, 2013

the most aggressive facial cleanser I ever tried and it's suppose to be for sensitive skin....

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Feb 28, 2012

Do you like the neutral flavor. Gentle cleansing, especially in the mornings, when to clean the skin neutral. very much a means of

good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Jan 14, 2011

I decided to try this out since my cream cleanser just didn't seem to be getting my skin clean enough. Since it said it was gentle, and the price was so good, I gave it a shot. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves me feeling quite dry. However, it does get my makeup washed off including mascara. I'll probably be getting something else.

Product developed allergy

Posted by 5524599451131584816 on Dec 28, 2012

I am also among those who can't tolerate this product. After using this cleanser I have developed a severe allergy.In the morning I woke up with my eyes swollen. Later, the skin of the face turned red and itchy. It lasted for several days. My skin is not sensitive at all, and have never had such allergies before, so was really worried and upset. Would not recommend it.

Great Product.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This is my top iHerb product. I have combination skin, yet this product does not dry my skin while cleansing it thoroughly,smells nicely and the price is FANTASTIC. After trying out Nutribiotic's Skin Cleanser for the first time, I knew I was not coming back to my fancy expensive cleanser and have been reordering it ever since.

LOVE this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3006700 on Jul 11, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about this cleanser. It's super gentle, super lathery, and a SUPER value (size-wise). This is now one of my must-haves!

Excellent Skin Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Aug 22, 2011

I love this skin cleanser and it's the best I've ever used. It's very economical and just a small amount is enough to cleanse your face really well. I use it to remove makeup too and it's effective. I'll continue to buy it and such a big bottle is going to last me for a while.

Replaced soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2546846 on Jan 18, 2009

I use this as a shampoo as well as an all over body wash and for my face. Great stuff! Usually soaps irritate my face but not this one. Its great as a replacement shampoo because shampoo dries out my hair. I use with my regular conditioner. I still have to moisturize after and its has the slightest "pool" (chlorine) scent to it, but its very mild.

Takes off make up!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

I like the pump and texture of this soap quite a bit. It really cleans well without over drying. I usually will not get any dirt on my witch hazel toner post face wash. It did not burn the eyes. The scent is like any unscented product. You get a lot for what you pay for. I may repurchase again if I don't find something I like better.