NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

soap

Posted by Reviewer2560485 From Washington on Jan 07, 2009

I've been using this brand of soap for 10 years. This one is paraben free,no perfume(add your own essential oil)and does not dry your skin out. I've used this on babies and children.

Hydrating cleanser gel!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Mar 23, 2014

I like this skin cleanser! I was looking for a gel cleanser to use in the morning when I wash my face that wouldn't leave my skin dry and I'm happy to say that this one is very good! It contains no soap and it has a refreshing texture that that does not dry out my sensitive-dry skin. Very economical, due to the huge bottle. The pump is great too! Only drawback is that the gel almost dissolves in your hands before you put it on your face, so you got to be fast! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not suitable for me

Posted by Reviewer2663196 From Moldova, Republic of on Apr 01, 2011

I had a big Hope for this cleanser. Very strange but it makes my skin dry. Cant use for face despite the fact that my skin is not so sensitive. I am very puzzled. May be just not suitable for me.

Burns!

Posted by 5369922322849823629 on Nov 30, 2012

This cleanser was very harsh on my face. It feels like my face is on fire. I also start breaking out w small bumps on my forehead because it dries my face too much. I have tried using only a very small amount of cleanser, or not leaving it on long at all, but it doesn't seem to matter; this cleanser is awful for my skin. I even tried it again after several weeks away from it, hoping that perhaps my first impressions about it were wrong. I had the same bad reaction. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and dealt with cystic acne on my chin in the past (it is currently under control). I wish this cleanser was mild enough for me!

Ruined my skin =(

Posted by Reviewer2428774 From New Zealand on Jun 23, 2012

So I got this a few days ago and have been using it consistently for 4 or so days; big mistake! I used to have smooth, clear skin and now it looks dry, leathery, blotchy and it's given me milia! Not to mention it has completely broken me out (as in cysts and big white heads). Nothing else in my regimen has changed so I can only conclude it's bc of this product. Am sticking to my Olay sensitive skin cleanser from now on.