Burns!

Posted by 5369922322849823629 on Nov 30, 2012

This cleanser was very harsh on my face. It feels like my face is on fire. I also start breaking out w small bumps on my forehead because it dries my face too much. I have tried using only a very small amount of cleanser, or not leaving it on long at all, but it doesn't seem to matter; this cleanser is awful for my skin. I even tried it again after several weeks away from it, hoping that perhaps my first impressions about it were wrong. I had the same bad reaction. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and dealt with cystic acne on my chin in the past (it is currently under control). I wish this cleanser was mild enough for me!

won't buy again

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 22, 2013

the most aggressive facial cleanser I ever tried and it's suppose to be for sensitive skin....

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Feb 28, 2012

Do you like the neutral flavor. Gentle cleansing, especially in the mornings, when to clean the skin neutral. very much a means of

good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Jan 14, 2011

I decided to try this out since my cream cleanser just didn't seem to be getting my skin clean enough. Since it said it was gentle, and the price was so good, I gave it a shot. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves me feeling quite dry. However, it does get my makeup washed off including mascara. I'll probably be getting something else.

LOVE this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3006700 on Jul 11, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about this cleanser. It's super gentle, super lathery, and a SUPER value (size-wise). This is now one of my must-haves!

Excellent Skin Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Aug 22, 2011

I love this skin cleanser and it's the best I've ever used. It's very economical and just a small amount is enough to cleanse your face really well. I use it to remove makeup too and it's effective. I'll continue to buy it and such a big bottle is going to last me for a while.

Great Product.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This is my top iHerb product. I have combination skin, yet this product does not dry my skin while cleansing it thoroughly,smells nicely and the price is FANTASTIC. After trying out Nutribiotic's Skin Cleanser for the first time, I knew I was not coming back to my fancy expensive cleanser and have been reordering it ever since.

Replaced soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2546846 on Jan 18, 2009

I use this as a shampoo as well as an all over body wash and for my face. Great stuff! Usually soaps irritate my face but not this one. Its great as a replacement shampoo because shampoo dries out my hair. I use with my regular conditioner. I still have to moisturize after and its has the slightest "pool" (chlorine) scent to it, but its very mild.

Takes off make up!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

I like the pump and texture of this soap quite a bit. It really cleans well without over drying. I usually will not get any dirt on my witch hazel toner post face wash. It did not burn the eyes. The scent is like any unscented product. You get a lot for what you pay for. I may repurchase again if I don't find something I like better.

Combination sensitive skin

Posted by Unseenhawk on Oct 05, 2015

Didn't work well for my combination sensitive skin, caused redness and dryness, I gave it 2 stars for the reasonable price and the overall good ingredients, will use as a hand soap ! غسول للوجه لكن للأسف ماناسب بشرتي تلمختلطة الحساسة راح إن شاء الله استعمله صابون ايدين.