NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Excellent Skin Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1742559 From Singapore on Aug 22, 2011

I love this skin cleanser and it's the best I've ever used. It's very economical and just a small amount is enough to cleanse your face really well. I use it to remove makeup too and it's effective. I'll continue to buy it and such a big bottle is going to last me for a while.

Replaced soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2546846 From California on Jan 18, 2009

I use this as a shampoo as well as an all over body wash and for my face. Great stuff! Usually soaps irritate my face but not this one. Its great as a replacement shampoo because shampoo dries out my hair. I use with my regular conditioner. I still have to moisturize after and its has the slightest "pool" (chlorine) scent to it, but its very mild.

Takes off make up!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 From Pennsylvania on May 04, 2010

I like the pump and texture of this soap quite a bit. It really cleans well without over drying. I usually will not get any dirt on my witch hazel toner post face wash. It did not burn the eyes. The scent is like any unscented product. You get a lot for what you pay for. I may repurchase again if I don't find something I like better.

good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3033190 From Utah on Jan 14, 2011

I decided to try this out since my cream cleanser just didn't seem to be getting my skin clean enough. Since it said it was gentle, and the price was so good, I gave it a shot. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves me feeling quite dry. However, it does get my makeup washed off including mascara. I'll probably be getting something else.

Ruined my skin =(

Posted by Reviewer2428774 From New Zealand on Jun 23, 2012

So I got this a few days ago and have been using it consistently for 4 or so days; big mistake! I used to have smooth, clear skin and now it looks dry, leathery, blotchy and it's given me milia! Not to mention it has completely broken me out (as in cysts and big white heads). Nothing else in my regimen has changed so I can only conclude it's bc of this product. Am sticking to my Olay sensitive skin cleanser from now on.