Replaced soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2546846 on Jan 18, 2009

I use this as a shampoo as well as an all over body wash and for my face. Great stuff! Usually soaps irritate my face but not this one. Its great as a replacement shampoo because shampoo dries out my hair. I use with my regular conditioner. I still have to moisturize after and its has the slightest "pool" (chlorine) scent to it, but its very mild.

Takes off make up!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

I like the pump and texture of this soap quite a bit. It really cleans well without over drying. I usually will not get any dirt on my witch hazel toner post face wash. It did not burn the eyes. The scent is like any unscented product. You get a lot for what you pay for. I may repurchase again if I don't find something I like better.

dissatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1540967 on Jan 27, 2012

cause allergy!!

The only (non)soap we use!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

We started using NutriBiotic skin cleanser about 3 weeks ago, and I finally love my skin! When I get out of the shower, my skin feels soft and smooth, even before I put on lotion. Even in January, I no longer have to put up with dry, cracked, itchy skin! My boys love it too; my youngest suffers from eczema, and we were able to discontinue the use of the steroid cream his doctor prescribed because his rashes have simply disappeared. My older son has seen his acne completely clear up over the last couple of weeks. I keep a bottle in every bathroom and one in the kitchen to use as a hand soap. NutriBiotic is like a miracle!

Fantastic Cleanser for Fantastic Price

Posted by Reviewer3134814 on Sep 07, 2010

My skin is so sensitive, that most things break me out. You name it, I probably tried it. I ended up trying this cleanser because I was running out of Aquanil and didn't like it enough to rebuy. I heard some raves for this cleanser and tried it and I love it. It doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling rough, but it gets it clean. Also, since it's not foaming it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. And you only need one pump for the entire face! Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

really good

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on Apr 27, 2011

I have always looked for a good facial cleanser for my acne prone and sensitive skin.I HAVE READ all these reviews about this product and it is the best choise really.I have found my new and last cleanser.It's very economical,too.

Great! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Apr 28, 2011

My dry sensitive skin stops breaking out in red itchy patches on the first day of use. And my skin feels soft and smooth after that. Really good price and one bottle will last me for months cos I only need a pea size each time. Will definitely recommend and buy again from iherb.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on May 23, 2010

When eczema breaks out on my hands just getting water on them is painful, let alone soap getting into the cracks. This cleanser actually soothes my hands as I wash. It doesn't heal the eczema, but it helps.

Mild but effective

Posted by Reviewer1610619 on Sep 19, 2011

I have been looking for a cleanser with lactic acid and/or low pH and this is so far the only one I have found. It's great! Soft and gentle yet cleans perfectly.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good cleanser for good money