New To iHerb?

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Takes off make up!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

I like the pump and texture of this soap quite a bit. It really cleans well without over drying. I usually will not get any dirt on my witch hazel toner post face wash. It did not burn the eyes. The scent is like any unscented product. You get a lot for what you pay for. I may repurchase again if I don't find something I like better.

good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Jan 14, 2011

I decided to try this out since my cream cleanser just didn't seem to be getting my skin clean enough. Since it said it was gentle, and the price was so good, I gave it a shot. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves me feeling quite dry. However, it does get my makeup washed off including mascara. I'll probably be getting something else.

Product developed allergy

Posted by 5524599451131584816 on Dec 28, 2012

I am also among those who can't tolerate this product. After using this cleanser I have developed a severe allergy.In the morning I woke up with my eyes swollen. Later, the skin of the face turned red and itchy. It lasted for several days. My skin is not sensitive at all, and have never had such allergies before, so was really worried and upset. Would not recommend it.

Great Product.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This is my top iHerb product. I have combination skin, yet this product does not dry my skin while cleansing it thoroughly,smells nicely and the price is FANTASTIC. After trying out Nutribiotic's Skin Cleanser for the first time, I knew I was not coming back to my fancy expensive cleanser and have been reordering it ever since.

Fantastic Cleanser for Fantastic Price

Posted by Reviewer3134814 on Sep 07, 2010

My skin is so sensitive, that most things break me out. You name it, I probably tried it. I ended up trying this cleanser because I was running out of Aquanil and didn't like it enough to rebuy. I heard some raves for this cleanser and tried it and I love it. It doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling rough, but it gets it clean. Also, since it's not foaming it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. And you only need one pump for the entire face! Will definitely repurchase when I run out!