Not happy

Posted by 5709124353465947670 on Jul 09, 2014

So day two of trying the cleanser and I developed a itchy reaction around my face thought nothing of it and use it one more time, woke up this morning and my whole face is itchy red and swollen ! The cleanser does not agree with my skin seems very harsh on my skin. WONT BE USING AGAIN!

dries out my skin!!

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Jun 26, 2012

i have normal skin and the first days it was ok, but then after a week or so I started to feel really weird around my mouth, even my lips starts to dry out i can't even apply lipstick because my lips were so dry!

Not for sensitive skin!

Posted by 4981857114664406232 on Jul 01, 2014

I was really looking forward to try this soap. I didnt understand why all of a sudden my skin was really dry and itchy around my mouth, nose and eyes, and then i realized its from the soap!!

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Oct 07, 2012

Made my skin develop red itchy patches. That has NEVER happened before with the countless number of cleansers I've used.

Not convinced..

Posted by Reviewer2321432 on Feb 27, 2012

Dont know if this was just a coincidence, but my skin got extremely dry after using this for only a few days..

love it

Posted by Reviewer2290414 on Jul 13, 2011

The skin after using is so smooth, and clean. Remove make-up very good. It's gentle and the size is cool. Definately will buy again!

best so far

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jul 24, 2010

I really like this. It's foaming and does not leave any residue. Skin becomes clean and fresh. Definately will buy again!

49yr old female, greasy yet sensitive & dehydrated skin

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Oct 14, 2010

'have in recent years gotten surface flakiness from using even skin typed luxury brand rinse off cleansers - found this product significantly less drying than products many times the price, and after close examination with strong magnifying mirror can see all traces of foundation and powder gone after use of this product (and with slightly less rubbing than with the expensive cleansers) no reaction from my very sensitive to irritants skin.....so its amazing at the price! (I haven't tried it for eye make up removal)

Awesome

Posted by 5079707873696801562 on Oct 20, 2016

After trying and endless list of cleansers that either don't remove make up or end up leaving my dry skin parched - this one is an answer to prayer :p my skin always feels great after using it, and has never had any irritation. The size is great too and tends to last a long time even though I use it most days a week. 10/10 would recommend. I'll keep on ordering it as long as it's available:)

Great product