July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Takes off make up!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

I like the pump and texture of this soap quite a bit. It really cleans well without over drying. I usually will not get any dirt on my witch hazel toner post face wash. It did not burn the eyes. The scent is like any unscented product. You get a lot for what you pay for. I may repurchase again if I don't find something I like better.

good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Jan 14, 2011

I decided to try this out since my cream cleanser just didn't seem to be getting my skin clean enough. Since it said it was gentle, and the price was so good, I gave it a shot. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves me feeling quite dry. However, it does get my makeup washed off including mascara. I'll probably be getting something else.

Fantastic Cleanser for Fantastic Price

Posted by Reviewer3134814 on Sep 07, 2010

My skin is so sensitive, that most things break me out. You name it, I probably tried it. I ended up trying this cleanser because I was running out of Aquanil and didn't like it enough to rebuy. I heard some raves for this cleanser and tried it and I love it. It doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling rough, but it gets it clean. Also, since it's not foaming it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. And you only need one pump for the entire face! Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

Amazing cleanser!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on Nov 14, 2009

I didnt know what to think about this cleanser costing $4 but cause of the natural ingredients...i thought what the heck but its such a gentle cleanser, it makes your skin feel so clean without that dry feeling...i really like this for my face & i will have to order in bulk!! it does the job and its so cheap. folks dont be unsure, buy this your love it for a face cleanser.

The only (non)soap we use!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

We started using NutriBiotic skin cleanser about 3 weeks ago, and I finally love my skin! When I get out of the shower, my skin feels soft and smooth, even before I put on lotion. Even in January, I no longer have to put up with dry, cracked, itchy skin! My boys love it too; my youngest suffers from eczema, and we were able to discontinue the use of the steroid cream his doctor prescribed because his rashes have simply disappeared. My older son has seen his acne completely clear up over the last couple of weeks. I keep a bottle in every bathroom and one in the kitchen to use as a hand soap. NutriBiotic is like a miracle!