don't like

Posted by Reviewer2547189 on Jun 08, 2011

smells bubbles, makes skin dry

Not convinced..

Posted by Reviewer2321432 on Feb 27, 2012

Dont know if this was just a coincidence, but my skin got extremely dry after using this for only a few days..

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Oct 07, 2012

Made my skin develop red itchy patches. That has NEVER happened before with the countless number of cleansers I've used.

dries out my skin!!

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Jun 26, 2012

i have normal skin and the first days it was ok, but then after a week or so I started to feel really weird around my mouth, even my lips starts to dry out i can't even apply lipstick because my lips were so dry!

Not for sensitive skin!

Posted by 4981857114664406232 on Jul 01, 2014

I was really looking forward to try this soap. I didnt understand why all of a sudden my skin was really dry and itchy around my mouth, nose and eyes, and then i realized its from the soap!!

Not happy

Posted by 5709124353465947670 on Jul 09, 2014

So day two of trying the cleanser and I developed a itchy reaction around my face thought nothing of it and use it one more time, woke up this morning and my whole face is itchy red and swollen ! The cleanser does not agree with my skin seems very harsh on my skin. WONT BE USING AGAIN!

ME encanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Aug 28, 2014

Es genial deja la piel suave y no la irrita para nada. Lo volveré a comprar seguro. ---- Si te ha servido mi opinión por favor marca SI abajo y para más revisiones pincha en Rossita.

Quite good!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Apr 01, 2016

I have been using this for quite a while now for my face & it's pretty good. I can't feel any real difference but it hasn't given me any irritation either. But the smell is not very pleasant even though it is supposed to be fragrance free. I will continue to purchase it unless I find something I like better.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Apr 24, 2015

This cleanser removes all, dirt and make up, and I love it because it is unscented and so gentle with my skin. Without effort my whole face is clean.

Very effective, mild and good price

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014

This is mild, effective, good ingredients and at a low price. Very recommendable, I just reordered two bottles more.