July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

really good

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on Apr 27, 2011

I have always looked for a good facial cleanser for my acne prone and sensitive skin.I HAVE READ all these reviews about this product and it is the best choise really.I have found my new and last cleanser.It's very economical,too.

Great! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Apr 28, 2011

My dry sensitive skin stops breaking out in red itchy patches on the first day of use. And my skin feels soft and smooth after that. Really good price and one bottle will last me for months cos I only need a pea size each time. Will definitely recommend and buy again from iherb.

Great Product.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This is my top iHerb product. I have combination skin, yet this product does not dry my skin while cleansing it thoroughly,smells nicely and the price is FANTASTIC. After trying out Nutribiotic's Skin Cleanser for the first time, I knew I was not coming back to my fancy expensive cleanser and have been reordering it ever since.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good cleanser for good money

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on May 23, 2010

When eczema breaks out on my hands just getting water on them is painful, let alone soap getting into the cracks. This cleanser actually soothes my hands as I wash. It doesn't heal the eczema, but it helps.