NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Fragrance Free, Non-Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Fantastic Cleanser for Fantastic Price

Posted by Reviewer3134814 on Sep 07, 2010

My skin is so sensitive, that most things break me out. You name it, I probably tried it. I ended up trying this cleanser because I was running out of Aquanil and didn't like it enough to rebuy. I heard some raves for this cleanser and tried it and I love it. It doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling rough, but it gets it clean. Also, since it's not foaming it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. And you only need one pump for the entire face! Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

Amazing cleanser!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on Nov 14, 2009

I didnt know what to think about this cleanser costing $4 but cause of the natural ingredients...i thought what the heck but its such a gentle cleanser, it makes your skin feel so clean without that dry feeling...i really like this for my face & i will have to order in bulk!! it does the job and its so cheap. folks dont be unsure, buy this your love it for a face cleanser.

The only (non)soap we use!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

We started using NutriBiotic skin cleanser about 3 weeks ago, and I finally love my skin! When I get out of the shower, my skin feels soft and smooth, even before I put on lotion. Even in January, I no longer have to put up with dry, cracked, itchy skin! My boys love it too; my youngest suffers from eczema, and we were able to discontinue the use of the steroid cream his doctor prescribed because his rashes have simply disappeared. My older son has seen his acne completely clear up over the last couple of weeks. I keep a bottle in every bathroom and one in the kitchen to use as a hand soap. NutriBiotic is like a miracle!

really good

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on Apr 27, 2011

I have always looked for a good facial cleanser for my acne prone and sensitive skin.I HAVE READ all these reviews about this product and it is the best choise really.I have found my new and last cleanser.It's very economical,too.

Great! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Apr 28, 2011

My dry sensitive skin stops breaking out in red itchy patches on the first day of use. And my skin feels soft and smooth after that. Really good price and one bottle will last me for months cos I only need a pea size each time. Will definitely recommend and buy again from iherb.