!

Posted by 4966418763605314484 on Dec 01, 2013

Great tool for me it is important that it is odourless

Es mi jabón para la cara

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

Tengo la piel super sensible. Me salen rojeces y con nada que me toque ya aparecen. Los jabones y la mayoría de las cremas suelen picarme. Tengo que tener mucho cuidado con lo que me aplico en la cara. Sin embargo, este jabón me va de miedo. Por las noches, después de desmaquillarme, utilizo una esponja de konjac que es muy suavita y echo muy poquito jabón (con la esponja usas mucho menos que si lo aplicas en la mano). También lo utilizo para mi higiene íntima cuando siento que necesito un jabón suave. No hace mucha espuma pero sí la suficiente. Lo recomiendo de verdad para quienes tengáis una piel super sensible y casi intolerante a cualquier crema o jabón. Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

I bought 7 bottles.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

I used 5 and 2 for presents to friends. I am neutral\ thin\ pale face skin. I use this every morning, and 2nd cleanser with make-up. I tried because of Hypoallergenic\ pH Balanced\ Paraben Free. And it fits all, I, my parents and brother(atopic dermatitis). Writing a review during put this more in my basket.

Very good

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

It works wonderfully. Cleans the face without drying and no artificial fragrances which I like.

Good stuff

Posted by natyboo on Jan 30, 2016

I can't believe this cleanser is so cheap and yet so effective. I think i ordered it about 3-4 months ago , been using it 2 times a day and still have plenty more to use (huge bottle!). It has helped me a lot with my dry sensitive skin, i really recommend it!

A nice plain, effective, gentle cleanser

Posted by 4952323352849236850 on Apr 08, 2016

I have had no issues with this cleanser at all. It delves deep into my pores and clears them out even better than my salicylic-based acne washes. It clears the pores even better than a scrub! I am amazed at its power considering how 'plain' it is when pumping it out of the bottle. I also use this on problem areas too, like at the top of my back and i am noticing a big difference.

Great cleanser!

Posted by DesertRose on Aug 01, 2012

This cleanser foams nicely and has a very mild scent. I have normal skin and I find that it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight afterwards. Also, it does a great job at removing makeup. Its a great basic cleanser and the value can't be beat!

Nice!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

Perfect as a shower gel. For all the places ;)

You Can Actually Understand the Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3182716 on Sep 22, 2011

This applies to all the items I purchased. They all contain ingredients you can recognize and understand--no chemical alphapet--and the price is right. Several of the bottles leaked in shipping but iherb promptly refunded the cost of the bottles that leaked. I will be ordering again!

Soft!

Posted by Reviewer3155214 on Aug 29, 2011

I liked this cleanser, very soft and gentle. I even don't need to use any cream after it. Amazing...!