NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

The only (non)soap we use!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 From California on Jan 30, 2011

We started using NutriBiotic skin cleanser about 3 weeks ago, and I finally love my skin! When I get out of the shower, my skin feels soft and smooth, even before I put on lotion. Even in January, I no longer have to put up with dry, cracked, itchy skin! My boys love it too; my youngest suffers from eczema, and we were able to discontinue the use of the steroid cream his doctor prescribed because his rashes have simply disappeared. My older son has seen his acne completely clear up over the last couple of weeks. I keep a bottle in every bathroom and one in the kitchen to use as a hand soap. NutriBiotic is like a miracle!

really good

Posted by Reviewer2697510 From Turkey on Apr 27, 2011

I have always looked for a good facial cleanser for my acne prone and sensitive skin.I HAVE READ all these reviews about this product and it is the best choise really.I have found my new and last cleanser.It's very economical,too.

Great! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2703738 From Singapore on Apr 28, 2011

My dry sensitive skin stops breaking out in red itchy patches on the first day of use. And my skin feels soft and smooth after that. Really good price and one bottle will last me for months cos I only need a pea size each time. Will definitely recommend and buy again from iherb.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1487245 From California on May 23, 2010

When eczema breaks out on my hands just getting water on them is painful, let alone soap getting into the cracks. This cleanser actually soothes my hands as I wash. It doesn't heal the eczema, but it helps.

Mild but effective

Posted by Reviewer1610619 on Sep 19, 2011

I have been looking for a cleanser with lactic acid and/or low pH and this is so far the only one I have found. It's great! Soft and gentle yet cleans perfectly.