The best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2282586 on Feb 18, 2016

I've loved this product for over a decade. It smells so good, it makes you want to eat it! It does what neosporin would do for you without all the added muck and chemicals. Makes me feel safe knowing its around. :)

My Dog is SO Grateful!

Posted by 5470278705485983143 on Mar 18, 2015

I have friends who had tried the Skin Ointment for skin rashes, and found relief. When talking about my poor dog's constant itching, scratching and endless misery, they suggested the Grapefruit seed extract product. After many visits to our vet, lots of things tried (and failed) in an effort to heal him, and our 'last option' being to put him on steroids permanently (NO thanks!), we tried the ointment. Several gentle applications later, and his skin lesions are disappearing, his scratching is MUCH less and we have a much happier furry friend. We are ALL so pleased and relieved! Why don't vets know about this? Our dog's problem is very common, and hard to heal. Thank you for this wonderful skin ointment!

Okay, I'm a fan!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

My husband uses this to tame the winter ring worm he gets on his arms every year. It is the ONLY thing that works! The Dr.'s prescription didn't work at all. I use this for cold sores, cuts, bruises, burns, and pimples. Cuts healing time in half. Amazing stuff. I also like the GSE drops in the bottle. (See my other reviews.) I drink it in my tea to keep my gut in check and immunity up. Recommended by my sons bio med doctor!

Have not used this yet.

Posted by 5165498070125688155 on Oct 15, 2014

I have not used this yet but think it would be great for cold sores.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1225500 on Sep 27, 2014

This ointment is great! I have a 1 year and 4 months old daughter, who has a very gentle skin. She probably has some semi-allergic reaction on mosquito bites. Her skin becomes red, swollen and after a while gets covered with a hard crust/scab, as if after a burn. Before I stumbled upon this ointment, we had to use a steroid after all the other treatments had failed. So this great product has solved our problem. I apply it immediately after a bite, and then repeat the process several times, and the mark disappears within several days without any complications.

must have

Posted by 5707293901275432235 on Mar 26, 2014

Order it again...and again....and again)

Skin problems

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got for Mum to use on her contact dermatitis, as the ointment from the doctor just made her skin thin & prone to break & bleed. Worked really well to help heal her skin along with pure shea butter. Used on my skin for cuts & rashes, work great. Really good ingredients too, compared to other cream & ointments on Iherb, which can be full of nasty ingredients.

Thank you for the perfect deal.

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Jan 27, 2014

Thank you for the perfect deal.

Best cure for local skin problems

Posted by Zihuana on Nov 19, 2013

This is by far most effective product for e.g. pimples that I've ever tried. I use it mainly on facial skin problems: pimples and scars.

Great for Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Nov 13, 2013

I bought this to try to heal a chronic problem with eczema on my face. I had previously tried prescription creams to no avail. I have tried every over the counter product I thought would work. I had even tried several washes and creams that were purchased from Iherb. This ointment, along with the nutribiotic skin cleanser for sensitive skin, has made such a huge difference. I apply it at night, and by morning, my facial skin is clear of the red splotches above and below my eyes. I have found a winner!!!