great

Posted by Reviewer2988243 on Jan 05, 2009

4 to 5 years athlete's foot, nothing worked, pharmaceuticals, prescription pharmaceuticals, alternative medicine ... absolutely nothing. NutriBiotic Skin Ointment worked ... within days; and within several weeks athlete's foot problem all gone. Works terrific on other skin conditions, like warts, like the odd little white spots that show up when you use very high end skin conditioners full of exotic chemistry... Amazing stuff.

Skin Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

This stuff is incredible. There is a noticeably shorter healing time for those little cuts and scrapes when you use the GSE skin ointment. I tested! I had a little cut on each hand. On the left hand I used the ointment and on the right I didn't. The NEXT day the left hand was noticeably better while the right hand took several more days to heal. I will keep using this.

Wonderfully healing!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

I use this skin ointment now instead of Neosporin. I took a gash out my leg while shaving (not a nick; a gash!) and it was completely healed within a few days! I even use a little if I get a pimple -- clears it up right away!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT !!!

Posted by Reviewer2890007 on Mar 18, 2010

This skin ointment is great, helped heal up some eczema I've been dealing with for a couple of years, dried it right up & calms the itching. This product is also great for prickly heat rashes, cleared mine up over 1/2 way in one night by 3 days it was gone completely! This ointment doesn't burn & it is very soothing even on raw skin !

worked on my dog

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Dec 31, 2007

Our dog had some kind of red inflamed spot on its ear. Not wanting to use drugs and not needing to take her to the vet for something so minor, we tried the Nutribiotic skin ointment. In a week, whatever this red spot was, it totally disappeared.

Cream

Posted by Lipsticklady on Feb 09, 2010

Very good....i used it on an anal fissure...and it cleared it up within two days. I also used it on my finger to what i thoguht was a wart beginning--took care of that too....son is using it on face for acne.

Healed Resistant Impetigo for 2 year old!

Posted by Reviewer1619912 on Dec 03, 2010

My 2 year old has had impetigo (we think staph, but not MRSA) for a year now. We went to 4 doctors and tried at least 5 topical and oral antibiotics - multiple, multiple times over a 9 month period. It wasn't until we started putting this GSE product on his skin that it started to heal!!!! The only thing is that I still have to use it every day to keep it away on one spot on his face. But halleluia that I have this option b/c the impetigo was ruling our lives (couldn't go to school sometimes, etc.) and it used to be all over his body...

MIracle Cream

Posted by Reviewer3264582 on Aug 11, 2010

I have sebehria dermititus and this stuff helps keep the flaking and itching under control quite well applied 1-3X per day. Even has improved chronic fungal problem on my big toe.

Amazing stuff!!!

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Oct 26, 2012

After reading the good reviews I had high hopes for this stuff and I was not disappointed. In fact it worked better than I ever dreamed it could! For years I have been getting small red, sore 'pimples' on my chin and nose with a lot of redness (a Doctor told me it was Rosacea, but i'm not convinced for various reasons). This stuff cleared it up in two days!!! If another little pimple does come up, I put this on and it's gone without a trace the next day. I use homeopathics which help lessen the amount of them, but none of the topical's i've tried have worked like this stuff. I won't be without it now.

worked for ringworm when nothing else did

Posted by Reviewer1158744 on May 12, 2011

I had a patch of ringworm on my leg that was smaller than a dime. For 5 months I treated it daily with every natural thing I could come up with, even things that I have seen help ringworm in the past. I even tried OTC medication. Everything helped for a day or two, then it was worse. When I got this ointment the spot was the size of a silver dollar. It was better in a few days. Praise the Lord!