The best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2282586 on Feb 18, 2016

I've loved this product for over a decade. It smells so good, it makes you want to eat it! It does what neosporin would do for you without all the added muck and chemicals. Makes me feel safe knowing its around. :)

My Dog is SO Grateful!

Posted by 5470278705485983143 on Mar 18, 2015

I have friends who had tried the Skin Ointment for skin rashes, and found relief. When talking about my poor dog's constant itching, scratching and endless misery, they suggested the Grapefruit seed extract product. After many visits to our vet, lots of things tried (and failed) in an effort to heal him, and our 'last option' being to put him on steroids permanently (NO thanks!), we tried the ointment. Several gentle applications later, and his skin lesions are disappearing, his scratching is MUCH less and we have a much happier furry friend. We are ALL so pleased and relieved! Why don't vets know about this? Our dog's problem is very common, and hard to heal. Thank you for this wonderful skin ointment!

Okay, I'm a fan!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

My husband uses this to tame the winter ring worm he gets on his arms every year. It is the ONLY thing that works! The Dr.'s prescription didn't work at all. I use this for cold sores, cuts, bruises, burns, and pimples. Cuts healing time in half. Amazing stuff. I also like the GSE drops in the bottle. (See my other reviews.) I drink it in my tea to keep my gut in check and immunity up. Recommended by my sons bio med doctor!

smells bad

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

The smell is bad and the the ointment leaves skin really sticky - it's not absorbing at all.

Not so effective

Posted by ChisaHolly on Oct 17, 2014

I bought this in hope to clear my rashes (eczema), small red itchy bumps. It maybe slightly improved my bumps on my hands, but didn't cure it. Body rashes, was not effective at all.

Have not used this yet.

Posted by 5165498070125688155 on Oct 15, 2014

I have not used this yet but think it would be great for cold sores.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1225500 on Sep 27, 2014

This ointment is great! I have a 1 year and 4 months old daughter, who has a very gentle skin. She probably has some semi-allergic reaction on mosquito bites. Her skin becomes red, swollen and after a while gets covered with a hard crust/scab, as if after a burn. Before I stumbled upon this ointment, we had to use a steroid after all the other treatments had failed. So this great product has solved our problem. I apply it immediately after a bite, and then repeat the process several times, and the mark disappears within several days without any complications.

seems to work but smells funny

Posted by bbchris on Jun 08, 2014

The smell is putting me off using it anywhere on my upper part of the body.

Great product!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

I use this with small scratches and such and it really seems to speed up the healing process. The only downside is that it's really oily so you can't use it for example under makeup.

My daughter thinks it's great!

Posted by 5148633022190164828 on May 09, 2014

Works good for her severe acne, reordered it.