wow , wonder!

Posted by Reviewer3205421 on Jan 27, 2010

i put this cream on a small cut and right away noticed improvment the next day it almost gon..... yes i higly recomand it!

Skin problems

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got for Mum to use on her contact dermatitis, as the ointment from the doctor just made her skin thin & prone to break & bleed. Worked really well to help heal her skin along with pure shea butter. Used on my skin for cuts & rashes, work great. Really good ingredients too, compared to other cream & ointments on Iherb, which can be full of nasty ingredients.

Great stuff!

Posted by Doglover on Aug 26, 2012

I will not go without this little tube of ointment in my medicine cabinet. Works better and faster then triple antibiotic ointment. Safe on pets too. If you have a cut or scrape and apply this you will notice healing the very next day!

Great alternative to petroleum based ointments!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on May 23, 2009

Love this ointment! I use this in place of triple antibiotic ointment and find it works just as well, if not better, without the harmful and environmentally unfriendly petrol ingredients.

worked for ringworm when nothing else did

Posted by Reviewer1158744 on May 12, 2011

I had a patch of ringworm on my leg that was smaller than a dime. For 5 months I treated it daily with every natural thing I could come up with, even things that I have seen help ringworm in the past. I even tried OTC medication. Everything helped for a day or two, then it was worse. When I got this ointment the spot was the size of a silver dollar. It was better in a few days. Praise the Lord!

Wonder Working GSE !!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Jul 20, 2009

I have used this for many skin issues, but none as dramatic as when I "break out " because of nickel in jewelry. This salve - with one application - takes care of the rash and itching. Not cortisone cream or any other topical ointment will help that rash as effectively as this ointment. I have fought this condition most of my life. Hallelujah- this is a keeper

fabulous product

Posted by annegoggans on Jan 08, 2011

This ointment delivered a better result than I had expected. Swelling and soreness is also diminished on small wounds with a dab of this ointment, a bandage, and a nights sleep.

almost miraculous

Posted by Reviewer1105411 on Sep 20, 2010

amazing stuff - put it on any fresh cut or burn, pain stops immediately and next day, healing is unbelievable. Wish it came in a larger size.

As good as the reviews say! Worked like magic on my son's eczema

Posted by Reviewer1271162 on May 26, 2013

My son had been suffering from sweat-induced eczema on his inside elbows, back of knees and neck. We got steroid cream from dr but it didn't really work and I wanted a natural alternative. So I searched iherb and found this stuff. Within one week the eczema had all cleared except on persistent spot, which is now nearly gone, after two weeks of use. This ointment is so fantastic I am going to stock up and give to friends whose kids also suffer from eczema, especially in the crazy hot Tokyo summer. Thanks so much iherb and nutribiotic!!

My Dog is SO Grateful!

Posted by 5470278705485983143 on Mar 18, 2015

I have friends who had tried the Skin Ointment for skin rashes, and found relief. When talking about my poor dog's constant itching, scratching and endless misery, they suggested the Grapefruit seed extract product. After many visits to our vet, lots of things tried (and failed) in an effort to heal him, and our 'last option' being to put him on steroids permanently (NO thanks!), we tried the ointment. Several gentle applications later, and his skin lesions are disappearing, his scratching is MUCH less and we have a much happier furry friend. We are ALL so pleased and relieved! Why don't vets know about this? Our dog's problem is very common, and hard to heal. Thank you for this wonderful skin ointment!