Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 09, 2010

I had a cut on my hand and in one day it was healed. I put this on and covered with a band aid. This is very great stuff.

HG

Posted by Vulcanit on Aug 04, 2012

This is my must have. I apply it on my pimples at night before bed and leave it on until morning. I wash it off and my pimples are gone (or significantly reduced). I will never go without it (I take it even when I go camping). This ointment also clears up cold sores.

Very good

Posted by vered999 on Aug 13, 2012

I keep this in my purse (at home I have the skin spray) and use it for everything - cuts and scrapes, mosquito bites, chafing, etc, . I let a friend with a cold sore on her lips use it for a few times and within a few hours it was much better.

Great product, safe to use on children

Posted by 4895221257226142775 on Nov 17, 2012

My cat scratched my 1.5 year old, and usually cat scratches get very infected. We sprayed the first aid spray on it and applied this and by the next day it was just a tiny, thin scab of a scratch with no redness and no infection. Awesome.

Effective for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2858286 on Apr 12, 2013

Every winter, I get itchy bumps which spread to areas of my skin exposed to cold. I was sick of using the steroid cream prescribed by the dermatologist (Desonide). This cream along with a couple of drops of Grapefruit seed extract (mixed with oat flour and apple cider vinegar) in my shower (I had to stop using soap as it made my skin very dry) has helped bring down the redness and the itching.

Great for Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Nov 13, 2013

I bought this to try to heal a chronic problem with eczema on my face. I had previously tried prescription creams to no avail. I have tried every over the counter product I thought would work. I had even tried several washes and creams that were purchased from Iherb. This ointment, along with the nutribiotic skin cleanser for sensitive skin, has made such a huge difference. I apply it at night, and by morning, my facial skin is clear of the red splotches above and below my eyes. I have found a winner!!!

Best cure for local skin problems

Posted by Zihuana on Nov 19, 2013

This is by far most effective product for e.g. pimples that I've ever tried. I use it mainly on facial skin problems: pimples and scars.

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Feb 26, 2013

I tried using it for acne, but results were quite unpredictable. Sometimes a pimple goes away in a few days. Sometimes I see hardly any effect, so only 3 stars. Also the smell is not pleasant at all.

oily. and does not really do it for me

Posted by Reviewer1636862 on Mar 23, 2014

the ointment is oily and feels icky. it did soothe my eczema flare ups a little but did nothing else for it. perhaps it's due to the very humid weather we have this part of the world(singapore)

cracking skin on hands

Posted by Reviewer1101462 on Nov 07, 2011

this product is helpful, more so than any other I have tried, but still is no absolute cure. Will continue to use it till I find something better.