Amazing stuff!!!

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Oct 26, 2012

After reading the good reviews I had high hopes for this stuff and I was not disappointed. In fact it worked better than I ever dreamed it could! For years I have been getting small red, sore 'pimples' on my chin and nose with a lot of redness (a Doctor told me it was Rosacea, but i'm not convinced for various reasons). This stuff cleared it up in two days!!! If another little pimple does come up, I put this on and it's gone without a trace the next day. I use homeopathics which help lessen the amount of them, but none of the topical's i've tried have worked like this stuff. I won't be without it now.

Good cream for healing

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Oct 21, 2012

I bought this one mainly to use on my daughter's mosquito bites as she gets allergic reaction to them: very itchy, swollen, tunrs into a boil and takes 1 month to heal. It doesn't stop the itch immediately but helps with healing.

Great stuff!

Posted by Doglover on Aug 26, 2012

I will not go without this little tube of ointment in my medicine cabinet. Works better and faster then triple antibiotic ointment. Safe on pets too. If you have a cut or scrape and apply this you will notice healing the very next day!

Very good

Posted by vered999 on Aug 13, 2012

I keep this in my purse (at home I have the skin spray) and use it for everything - cuts and scrapes, mosquito bites, chafing, etc, . I let a friend with a cold sore on her lips use it for a few times and within a few hours it was much better.

HG

Posted by Vulcanit on Aug 04, 2012

This is my must have. I apply it on my pimples at night before bed and leave it on until morning. I wash it off and my pimples are gone (or significantly reduced). I will never go without it (I take it even when I go camping). This ointment also clears up cold sores.

too greasy

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 30, 2012

I have used Nutribiotic GSE liquid for over 10 years, so had high hopes for this skin ointment. However, I am having trouble getting past the greasy feel of this. The base contains olive oil, beeswax, and castor oil so it just sits on top of your skin instead of being absorbed.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jul 23, 2012

this is just way more skin and body friendly than neosporin. super moisturizing as well as effective. love it.

About nothing

Posted by Reviewer3001957 on May 18, 2012

It is doesn't work at all.

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Excellent with herpes, when bruised, just super!

Desde España

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 11, 2012

Increible unguento!! Lo uso para mi fisura ya que leí el comentario de otra persona y funciona muy bien. Volveré a pedirlo de nuevo!! Gracias Iherb