NutriBiotic Skin Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Oct 02, 2008

Works wonders on chigger bites and insect bites. Was helpful when nothing else would work.

too greasy

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 30, 2012

I have used Nutribiotic GSE liquid for over 10 years, so had high hopes for this skin ointment. However, I am having trouble getting past the greasy feel of this. The base contains olive oil, beeswax, and castor oil so it just sits on top of your skin instead of being absorbed.

Made my skin itchy and dry

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Apr 20, 2011

This product left my upper lip really dry after I applied it. It also gave me a rash.

I use this for any skin ailments

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Jul 30, 2010

I use this ointment on my son for excema and skin irritations. It seems to dry it out fairly quickly and it contains a lot of great ingredients. I will always keep this in my home/purse.

SEEMS GOOD

Posted by joseph921 on Mar 23, 2012

have tried it for a few days on a nasty cut i got from using a grater. Seemed to help heal it nicely and skin was feeling nourished. Tons of great ingredients in this tiny product too!

Great product!

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 06, 2008

I use this for cuts and skin irritation, and it works so much faster than the stuff at drugstores. Well worth the money!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1225500 on Sep 27, 2014

This ointment is great! I have a 1 year and 4 months old daughter, who has a very gentle skin. She probably has some semi-allergic reaction on mosquito bites. Her skin becomes red, swollen and after a while gets covered with a hard crust/scab, as if after a burn. Before I stumbled upon this ointment, we had to use a steroid after all the other treatments had failed. So this great product has solved our problem. I apply it immediately after a bite, and then repeat the process several times, and the mark disappears within several days without any complications.

really healing

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Aug 30, 2011

love this stuff, always keep it on hand. Works even better than that neosporin stuff. Very happy, highly recommend.

THE BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer1329410 on Apr 10, 2009

works great!!! Love it!! everyone we tell about it think it is terrific.

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1595500 on May 25, 2010

very kind to the skin. use it on the dogs as well.