really healing

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Aug 30, 2011

love this stuff, always keep it on hand. Works even better than that neosporin stuff. Very happy, highly recommend.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1225500 on Sep 27, 2014

This ointment is great! I have a 1 year and 4 months old daughter, who has a very gentle skin. She probably has some semi-allergic reaction on mosquito bites. Her skin becomes red, swollen and after a while gets covered with a hard crust/scab, as if after a burn. Before I stumbled upon this ointment, we had to use a steroid after all the other treatments had failed. So this great product has solved our problem. I apply it immediately after a bite, and then repeat the process several times, and the mark disappears within several days without any complications.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jul 23, 2012

this is just way more skin and body friendly than neosporin. super moisturizing as well as effective. love it.

Great alternative to drugs

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013

I used this as a successful alternative to clotrimazole for my fungal rash. I like it because it also serves to moisturise the skin.

it works

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Jul 24, 2013

i used it for my self and also for my son a very good product i'll buy it again very small, good for travelins i used it aganst fungus worked wonderful against scratch

ring worm

Posted by 4965848468445861010 on Jul 27, 2013

works better than any other product for ring worm

Nice product.

Posted by 4944035410481240423 on Dec 29, 2013

Nice product. Haven't noticed any super-fast healing on my cuts and scratches, but it feels good to use something non-toxic, protective and skin friendly. I also use this on my lips before I go to bed and it seems to soothe them.

Great product!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

I use this with small scratches and such and it really seems to speed up the healing process. The only downside is that it's really oily so you can't use it for example under makeup.

Natural antifungal

Posted by Reviewer2183252 on Mar 24, 2008

Effective skin ointment, somewhat medicinal odor.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2603920 on Apr 28, 2008

It works well the smell is bareable and well herbal smelling, great for rashes.