Super Skin Serum

Posted by Reviewer2327931 on Jan 07, 2011

Highly concentrated; a little dab a day will make you a beliver by end of first 1oz. bottle..... impressive serum!

wonderful for the skin!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 03, 2011

I use this serum every day, morning and night. It just makes my skin glow and keeps it healthy and strong. Little skin imperfections heal faster or never even start! I even use it on things like bug bites, rashes, etc. to speed healing.

Skin Magic in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2213381 on Sep 12, 2011

This skin serum is equal to any prescription product in repairing and conditioning sun damaged chin. I am totally pleased with it.

quite good

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on Oct 03, 2011

seems to keep skin supple and healthier looking! seems to control sebum secretion and my sensitive acne prone skin seems to be able to tolerate it. (only use overnight and not in the day, been using for 4-5 months)

Favorite for years.

Posted by Reviewer1975513 on Oct 10, 2011

I saw nurtibiotic skin products for sale at my doctor's office years ago, and I have used it ever since. I use both the skin serum and face creme, and they seem to be very good products.

New product to add to your regimen

Posted by Reviewer1395077 on Jul 29, 2009

Just started using this, but, after first application, I noticed my skin seemed firmer and stronger. If this keeps working this well, then, it is an extremely important addition to your skin care.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on Nov 24, 2008

I really like this product. It keeps my skin feeling moist and healthy. The price is great, too!

Right Combination

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jan 02, 2009

Good price for this combination of ingredients that Perricone recommends.

Very good product at an affordable price.

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Feb 01, 2009

I bought this because it had good reviews and was affordable. I am happy with the product and will gladly purchase it again. Thank You!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1156579 on Dec 16, 2007

THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT AT THIS PRICE WHICH I HAVE FOUND THAT HAS THESE INGREDIENTS.