Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

A great way to get vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014

I add this to my morning smoothie. I like that, because it's a powdered form, the body absorbs it more completely than pill form. I add it to my husband's smoothie as well. He has a problem taking Vitamin C because it causes him mouth sores. He hasn't gotten any mouth sores with this. This alone is a good enough reason for me to stick with this. Also, I'm a huge "take a boatload of vitamin C and D at the first sign of a cold" person. I haven't had to since taking this. I had an "almost cold". You know, that first day of achiness and a tickle in the back of my throat, but that's as far as it got. The next day, it was gone. I'm quite pleased with this :]

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1995314 on Nov 10, 2009

My husband and I have been using this for about a week. I did lots of research when trying to decide what kind of vitamin C to take this winter to avoid illness, and this is what I chose. I'm happy that it's gmo-free. The price is great, too. It seems to be tolerated well. I'll give a smaller dose to my children at the first sign of illness.

V-C

Posted by Reviewer2652625 on Jul 31, 2008

Great stuff I use it in my Salt water coral fish tank. It keeps them very health and vibrant. The colors just pop. They have never looked so good. Thanks, Roy

Great product at low price

Posted by Reviewer1080514 on Sep 18, 2008

I use the sodium ascorbate powder for my saltwater aquariums as people have reported the decrease in nitrate with this. I gave it a shot and it worked amazingly well. My fish look healthy and the corals are doing great.

Saltwater Fish tank

Posted by Reviewer1786391 on Nov 05, 2008

I am using this product for my saltwater fish tank it is working great my coral is looking awesome. Iherb ships fast and is a GREAT price. Thanks