Fast delivery, everything's fine.

Posted by Reviewer1780573 on Sep 22, 2011

I had tried to order this product from a different online vender ("herbs-wholesale"), wasted four weeks, and did not receive it. Then I turned to iHerb and the product was delivered in less than a week. Thanks!

Concentrated immune help!

Posted by Reviewer2032652 on Sep 13, 2011

It can be hard to take 10 or 15 Vit C capsules when a cold or flu is coming on, but this stuff is quick and easy and VERY concentrated. I put it in applesauce and didn't hardly notice it was there. Good stuff!

Miracle cure

Posted by Reviewer1521002 on Jul 14, 2011

I use this orally, but also as an amazing tooth paste (keeps tooth pain at bay - let it soak in), and add a bit of thickner (xanthan gum) to make the most awesome skin salve - mix slowly (no air bubble entrapment), preferably with a plastic spoon, which does miracles. One night treatment improved circles under my eyes. Dose not sting in open wounds and will accelerate healing like nothing you've ever seen ... plunged a cut finger directly in the powder .. it healed with no peeling at wound edges (never had that happen before) and no scaring. Do not pre-mix ... it oxidizes VERY quickly as soon as it hits water losing the extra electron that it donates to intracellular processes.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 14, 2011

Very gentle. Now that I've tried this I won't go back to my old vit C.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1136337 on Jul 12, 2011

great product,great service

Brilliant product!

Posted by Reviewer1579964 on Jul 06, 2011

Will reccomend this product time and time again. A great health product for coughs and colds for all the family.

I'd give it more stars

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jun 10, 2011

This is the only vitamin C that agrees with me. Great stuff. It does taste a little salty, but not really bothersome. I take it and I give it to my dog and my horse.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1621769 on May 13, 2011

The use of sodium bicarbonate in the manufacturing process makes this product stand out from the rest. It's well tolerated given that it's PH neutral. In addition, it dissolves well, is easy to measure and economical to use, so my search for a perfect vitamin c supplement is now over.

Sodium Ascorbate - cheaply !

Posted by Reviewer2677636 on May 05, 2011

Thank you for delivery, are probably the best price for this product. Although it took delivery from the U.S. to the EU about 4 weeks, it is still a bargain.

Vitamin C crystal

Posted by Reviewer2360978 on Apr 10, 2011

Very pleased, on of the best products on the market. Will do due business again.