Does not irritate my digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

I can't use too much of the regular ascorbic acid, so sodium ascorbate is a good alternativr for me. I take a t least 8,000mg of it per day. I also use it in my nasal spray: 1teaspoon of the sodium ascorbate in 1oz. of filtered water. After sodium ascorbate is well dissolved I put it in a nasal spray bottle and spray 3 times in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. It works very well for colds/flu, allergies and any sinus problems.

Unseen costs

Posted by 5707483121536504594 on Dec 14, 2015

The product itself is great but there were additional charges made by customs on the delivery of this item (23 euros) that make it unaffordable to reorder from this source.

Good Supplement

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Good value for money. This is very useful. We use it as a supplement and also in our bath water.

5 stars for Iherb, 1 star for NutriBiotic

Posted by 4754460417595367392 on Jan 19, 2016

First off.. 5 stars for Iherb for a fairly quick delivery to germany. Second.. the 1 star for NutriBiotic is not because of bad quality of the product, but for the reason that my package did only contain 293g instead of 454g !! (yes, the package was sealed). Thats more then 30% !! less and a big fraud in my opinion. Maybe i got unlucky and received a "monday" product production error, since nobody else seem to complain about that issue. But still im very disappointed and im not sure if a give this brand another chance.

Great product at low price

Posted by Reviewer1080514 on Sep 18, 2008

I use the sodium ascorbate powder for my saltwater aquariums as people have reported the decrease in nitrate with this. I gave it a shot and it worked amazingly well. My fish look healthy and the corals are doing great.

Saltwater Fish tank

Posted by Reviewer1786391 on Nov 05, 2008

I am using this product for my saltwater fish tank it is working great my coral is looking awesome. Iherb ships fast and is a GREAT price. Thanks

V-C

Posted by Reviewer2652625 on Jul 31, 2008

Great stuff I use it in my Salt water coral fish tank. It keeps them very health and vibrant. The colors just pop. They have never looked so good. Thanks, Roy

Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1770781 on Aug 05, 2008

Great product and great service with awsome shipping

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1464453 on May 06, 2008

Easy to use, easy to measure. What more can you ask for!

Bruce Slark