Exellent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great help to fight catabolism

I wonder if it's legit.

Posted by Reviewer1780090 on Jan 06, 2013

Noticed more with Bronson's Labs brand...but the price is WAY higher.

Fabulous stuff - one of the 'essentials'

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012

Can't go past pure sodium ascorbate for treating a wide range of conditions. It has antibacterial, antiviral, antihistamine (allergic), anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (anti-toxic) and anti-cancer properties. Scientific literature supports its value in uses for conditions as varied as snake bite and cancer! This brand is pure, GMO free and the best price I have seen. Other forms of vitamin C (especially calcium ascorbate) have less metabolically desirable effects - SA is the best!

Does not irritate my digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

I can't use too much of the regular ascorbic acid, so sodium ascorbate is a good alternativr for me. I take a t least 8,000mg of it per day. I also use it in my nasal spray: 1teaspoon of the sodium ascorbate in 1oz. of filtered water. After sodium ascorbate is well dissolved I put it in a nasal spray bottle and spray 3 times in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. It works very well for colds/flu, allergies and any sinus problems.

WOW

Posted by Recept on Nov 21, 2012

WOW talk about fast shipping, I bought this product and with regular shipping received it in 6 days (I live in Croatia). The product is way better than others and it actually disolves better. My only complaint is why I havent bought more. You can dissolve 10g in 1,5L bottle of water or juice and drink it all day.

Easy to drink

Posted by Reviewer1395811 on Sep 22, 2012

Much nicer to drink than other brands. Can even have it in water.Dr says best type of vit C to take.

Sodium Ascorbate (used for liposomal encapsulation)

Posted by 4883274060246449621 on Aug 27, 2012

Delivered quickly and as advertised. Using Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, and lecithin to make liposomally encapsulated vitamin C. Some good effects that I can tell right away (lower blood pressure, also worked well applied topically for dermatological issues) and should know more about other effects in a couple months after having blood work done.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2720678 on Aug 17, 2012

At first I think the powder gave me nausea the first couple of times I took it but im fine now about a week and a half later. Maybe my body had to adjust or maybe it was adjusting my body or killing something who knows, but I know I like it and its excellent for you. I believe this, along with some of my other vitamins im taking, is making my hair grow in some bald spots and my skin softer. I heard it foes that for hair, if not I still like it as my daily supply of Vitamin C as its the best form.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

Didn't tolerate this vitamin C brand. There's nothing wrong with it I just didn't do as well with it as I did with Source Naturals Sodium Ascorbate.

Great product