I really like this protein

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Feb 28, 2015

It is great, I recommended

No additives, no fillers. Taste kind of like Rice Flour.

Posted by 5280735951565961399 on Feb 27, 2015

Looking through available proteins, I couldn't find any that didn't have any non sense chemicals or fillers. I am willing to sacrifice taste for health. So this was all I could find. Rating proteins is a pretty challenging feat because you cannot exactly measure product effectiveness. But I suppose based on it's marketability as being a healthy protein, it does the job. I would give the 5th star if they made some sort of natural flavor

very good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

The product appears to be of good quality, the only fault is that the dropper does not come with cup! Taking after practice. and as I am intolerant to milk for me is very efficient.

No taste

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Apr 26, 2013

So you can add flavors and get something good. I put psyllium seed in it, to change the consistency, and natural flavors. Could be better with a shake consistency.

+++

Posted by Reviewer2292374 on Jan 11, 2013

++++

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3103424 on Jan 27, 2012

This powder takes a bit of time to stir into a drink with a spoon, but it does the job. I use it mostly in vegetarian stews, and it is excellent for that. This is the second time I have ordered it, and will continue to do so.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2123845 on Jul 06, 2011

Using this in my smoothie, but the taste destroys the other ingredients taste, so i wont buy this anymore

rice protein

Posted by Reviewer2727617 on Jan 10, 2011

Used in diabetic regimen to add protein to carbohydrate rich meals.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3152722 on Jun 22, 2010

Love this protein, makes us feel stronger at our exercises, we both take it everyday for more than a year now.

Awesome - Bye Bye Whey

Posted by SteveL on May 12, 2010

This Brand and the Jarrow Brown Rice protein are the Best I've found. They're very similar. Jarrow says Non-GMO on the label - Nutribiotics Vegan Rice Protein does not say Non-GMO so I'm not sure it it is. The Way both process the Brown Rice appears to be similar, but I'm not sure. Jarrow says a natural process but don't specify exactly - Nutribiotics says they use plant enzymes, no chemicals, and low heat. If anyone can give some more insight on comparing these 2 please do. They're both very similar almost equally good for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »