10% Off Orders Over $40!

NutriBiotic, Raw Rice Protein, Plain , 1 lb. 5 oz (600 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Awesome No-Soy/No-Lactose Protein

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Dec 09, 2008

I'm sensitive to dairy/wheat/and not big on soy. So this is the protein for me. I know they say most lactose sensitive people can take whey and goatein, and I have tried, but thy still bother me. What I love about this protein: it's made from BROWN rice, gives me a medium amount of protein (just right for me), and is COLD processed (I have yet to find another brand that claims this, not even Now or Jarrow). As always, great price iHerb!

Awesome - Bye Bye Whey

Posted by SteveL on May 12, 2010

This Brand and the Jarrow Brown Rice protein are the Best I've found. They're very similar. Jarrow says Non-GMO on the label - Nutribiotics Vegan Rice Protein does not say Non-GMO so I'm not sure it it is. The Way both process the Brown Rice appears to be similar, but I'm not sure. Jarrow says a natural process but don't specify exactly - Nutribiotics says they use plant enzymes, no chemicals, and low heat. If anyone can give some more insight on comparing these 2 please do. They're both very similar almost equally good for me.

nutribiotic rice protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Mar 11, 2010

My son who is picky likes this with his breakfast. It is a bit chalky & hard to mix but it isnt bad in almond milk with chocolate syrup.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3103424 on Jan 27, 2012

This powder takes a bit of time to stir into a drink with a spoon, but it does the job. I use it mostly in vegetarian stews, and it is excellent for that. This is the second time I have ordered it, and will continue to do so.

First bad, now good

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 23, 2008

Glad I waited to write my review. Initially the taste was: herb beef gray. Definitely savory, not neutral, compared to MLO Brown Rice, which I had used before. I had no idea what to do with it. Tried a gazpacho-type shake, which was OK, but not good enough to repeat. Now it's my morning go-to protein, because it tempers the strong cinnamon flavor of Garden of Life Super Seed. So far undecided on a repeat buy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »