Fine powder rice protein

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 14, 2014

Great quality rice protein. Although more expensive than the NOW brand, this is much finer powder, mixes better and has a subtle vanilla taste. Mixes well with just water. No added sugar or sweeteners!

Neutral and very weak vanilla flavor, but it is totally free from sweeteners!

Posted by h-anna on Jun 30, 2014

Well this is obviously not vanilla ice Cream. But I like it. The vanilla is very weak. And in all the taste is very weak and neutral. So perfect to mix in any drink you want. It will not disturb. It can be drunk on its own, but then your taste buds might long for more action? But sometimes, as a change I can see myself do that. If mixed with milk or vegan milk, and some flavor it will be great. I am gonna try to flavor with a bit of maple syrup I Think...

Would recommend this product :)

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I really like this protein powder and find it great value for money. I try to stay away from products with un-natural ingredients and I find this one to be of a high standard. It tastes pretty good too! (all though I'm not too fussy to be honest)

amino smoothie

Posted by Reviewer1290991 on Nov 15, 2012

i use this with rice milk and fruit and small amount of olive oil. makes a complete meal. frozen fruit and a banana works best.

NutriBiotic Vanilla Rice Protein

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Great product, fantastic ingredients. Easy to digest and give you a great boost. I love to put some in my fruit smoothies since it enriches the flavor.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1142168 on Jan 16, 2012

I Like A Lot This Protein Is Better Than Others... It Doesnt Have Any Flavors But I Take Beacause Is Very Digestive

great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Oct 26, 2011

has a great flavor and makes me feel energized throughout the day. Feels very healthy too!

we have this daily

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Aug 09, 2011

My family has had this daily in our smoothies for a couple of years now. It tastes very good.

Oops!

Posted by Reviewer3067591 on Dec 13, 2010

I've always ordered the Spectrum 120 and wanted to order a bigger one. When I saw the similar label, I ordered it,only to realize when I received it, that it is not the Spectrum 120. I'm using it, but I'm not happy about it. My fault, not yours. The product is okay because it's the same company as the Spectrum 120, but it doesn't have all of the nutrients that the 120 has. The product came quickly and in good condition. So, it's an 'A' for effort, but next time I'll pay more attention! Thanks, Diane.

Tastes Awful

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2010

This protein powder tastes awful on it's own (mixed with water) but is okay with a banana or juice. It's good value.