Very helpful product

Posted by LouLou on Nov 18, 2013

I have only taken this for about a week but I would say that it is very helpful if you are battling adrenal fatigue and/or heavy metal poisoning. Studies have shown that the body can more easily absorb this form of glutathione and low glutathione is implicated in many disease states. I figure this will help my body to get rid of toxins for itself as I seem to have very little capacity for this. Yes it is pricey but to me if it works it is worth the investment..

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1773761 on Oct 28, 2013

This is my top supplement for liver support. Other forms of glutathione are not easily absorbed from the digestive tract. This one is.

Extraordinary effects

Posted by danarm on Aug 29, 2014

Makes me feel good, makes my skin glow and cures inflammation. One of my top 5 supplements.

king of the supplements

Posted by 5344372805611713823 on Apr 15, 2014

Maybe the best supplement you can get, it makes all the other supplements work much better. I feel the difference right away ! I been traveling a lot, and had my health in bad shape. I wish this would have been cheaper..

This product is saving my life

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 20, 2015

I have been sick with toxic black mold and mercury poisoning since 2008, before that I was healthy with liver enzymes of less than 20 (SGPT and SGOT). After I got sick then kept going up until they reached 850, when I discovered the mold, and cleaned it all, they went down to 450. I started taking milk thistle and other supplements later on and my liver enzymes went down to 200+ (between 200 and 295) and since then they rarely come down. I have been taking Acetyl Glutathione for 10 days or so and my liver enzymes went down to 72 and 42, I had the test twice just to believe it's real. I'm yet to experience other benefits, I feel a bit drowsy when I take it but that might be a detox symptom.