Nutricology-Adrenal-Natural-Glandular-150-Veggie-Caps/45935

Posted by 4615469440604830918 on Jun 14, 2013

Use it three times a day (3x3). Read the book dr. Wilson has written. It works for me!

Great!

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

These ones helped me (along with other vitamins such as high dosed vitamin C) to treat my adrenal exhaustion. Couldn't order this in the Netherlands, and ended up at iHerb's. Well... never left since!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Aug 14, 2014

My Natural Pathic Doctor told me that my adrenals are a little sluggish. I started taking this and feel energized. What a difference. I feel great! :)

Life saving product ONLY for those in need of adrenal supplementation

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Apr 01, 2016

I have adrenal failure and am dependent on supplementation. This product has been excellent so far. I don't know what I would do if it no longer was available. It upsets me that people don't do proper research and ignore warnings. UNLESS you have a serious condition that demands natural glandular replacement (as an alternative to synthetic steroids) DO NOT TRY this product. For us that are unable to tolerate the synthetic steroids, this is a God-send.I have no problems whatsoever, and I have successfully restored adrenal health. I do feel sorry for the reviewer who ended up in ER, but I wish they provided the reason for their experimenting with this potentially harmful supplement, rather than giving it one star review. If taken for a correct diagnosis, the dose is individual and must be divided in several portions daily (anything from a capsule to 3, depending on condition). This is not a supplement for casual use. I have taken it for five years without side effects, rather recovering very well. I found I had to lower the dose, but due to genetic causes and several burnouts,I will have to take this for the rest of my life. Please understand that some of us are dependent on this glandular. For anyone else, do take the disclaimers and warnings seriously.

Nutricology, Adrenal, Natural Glandular, 150 Veggie Caps