お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nutricology, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

YUCK!

Posted by Reviewer1504175 on Mar 04, 2010

This is completely and totally disgusting, which was really surprising based on all the positive reviews that mention taste. It's *extremely* chalky, and you can feel the "bits" going down your throat. I know I could mix it with more than the 8 to 12 oz of water that's recommended, but that would just prolong the drink -- and still have the bland, chalky taste going down -- so I just mix it as directed and suck it up. It's truly gross, and I can't wait until it's gone. I've tried it with some drops of lemon juice with the water, that makes it kind of like an alka seltzer thing (so long as you add closer to 8 oz than 12 for each rounded tsp), and it's rather tolerable then. But it doesn't dissolve well. I mix and mix and mix and mix... If you let it sit for even 10 seconds, you see it separate from the water and even sit on the bottom of the spoon if you leave it in the glass with the solution. I just give up on this one. It's like a horrible mixture of chalk (and it leaves the icky, powdery, chalky residue all around your cup/glass and at the bottom of it, too.) In fairness, it *does* have a mild taste, but it's still mildly *disgusting,* you can *feel* the bits going down no matter how much you mix, and it's still gross. It DOES work well (I can feel it hit my system), but it's so gross, I won't buy again.