• Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• Customer Ratings

Works great!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This helps with constipation and not just helping with colds. This buffered Vitamin C isn't a laxative, but it contains quickly absorbing vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. I put 1 tsp in a small 8oz water bottle since I can keep in mixed better and get all the 'gritty' stuff and follow with another cup. I don't think it has much taste.

Cost and nutrient efficient

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 02, 2012

I use this with my patients for good buffered C with added benefits of Cal, Mag, and potassium in the bargain!

Indispensable!

Posted by Reviewer2831076 on Feb 10, 2012

We use it for supplementation of my ASD son on chelation. It is a good source of both vitamin C and essential minerals Ca, Mg, and K. The taste is almost nonexistent, which enables us mixing the powder into my boy's drinking water (+ a drop of liquid stevia).

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3215440 on Feb 18, 2011

This is a great product.

Great Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2625469 on Jan 23, 2011

Mixes easily & not too sour. I love that it comes from a food source. I will buy again.

BUFFERED VIT C

Posted by Reviewer2650969 on Apr 09, 2010

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS

YUCK!

Posted by Reviewer1504175 on Mar 04, 2010

This is completely and totally disgusting, which was really surprising based on all the positive reviews that mention taste. It's *extremely* chalky, and you can feel the "bits" going down your throat. I know I could mix it with more than the 8 to 12 oz of water that's recommended, but that would just prolong the drink -- and still have the bland, chalky taste going down -- so I just mix it as directed and suck it up. It's truly gross, and I can't wait until it's gone. I've tried it with some drops of lemon juice with the water, that makes it kind of like an alka seltzer thing (so long as you add closer to 8 oz than 12 for each rounded tsp), and it's rather tolerable then. But it doesn't dissolve well. I mix and mix and mix and mix... If you let it sit for even 10 seconds, you see it separate from the water and even sit on the bottom of the spoon if you leave it in the glass with the solution. I just give up on this one. It's like a horrible mixture of chalk (and it leaves the icky, powdery, chalky residue all around your cup/glass and at the bottom of it, too.) In fairness, it *does* have a mild taste, but it's still mildly *disgusting,* you can *feel* the bits going down no matter how much you mix, and it's still gross. It DOES work well (I can feel it hit my system), but it's so gross, I won't buy again.

Vitamin C Powder

Posted by Reviewer2246201 on Dec 25, 2009

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

C Powder

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Dec 14, 2009

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1824775 on Nov 28, 2009

Outstanding product; probably best on market.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »