• Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• Customer Ratings

My most favourite supplement

Posted by Queenbee on Aug 24, 2009

I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good Buffered Vitamin C powder. Disolve in water easily and taste okay.

Use in Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Aug 18, 2009

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

Helps my fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2624724 on Jul 14, 2009

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

Buffered Vitamin C Powdered

Posted by Reviewer1789443 on Jul 01, 2009

It seems fine.

Nutricology Vitamin C Powder

Posted by Reviewer2814362 on Jun 09, 2009

Great price for an invaluable product to keep me cold and flu free. Thanks.

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, Buffered

Posted by Reviewer2359826 on Jan 29, 2009

I am very happy wiuth this product , it is easy to take and doessn't hurt my stomach.

Ann Fitzmaurice

Posted by Reviewer1807506 on Nov 18, 2008

Was not happy that when I ordered product it did not clearly state derived from corn. My son is having an adverse reaction to the product...he is sensitive regarding certain products. I am wondering if it is irritating his stomach.

This product has corn in it!

Posted by Reviewer2957418 on Oct 30, 2008

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Absolute necessity for us!

Posted by Reviewer1017492 on Jun 12, 2008

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »