• Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• Reviews | English

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1824775 on Nov 28, 2009

Outstanding product; probably best on market.

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, Buffered

Posted by Reviewer2359826 on Jan 29, 2009

I am very happy wiuth this product , it is easy to take and doessn't hurt my stomach.

nutricology buffered c

Posted by Reviewer1395444 on Dec 05, 2007

i like this product because it is corn free, derived from cassava root. however, i wish it had less magnesium and calcium because i take in too much of these minerals when i have to up my vitamin c intake to high levels.

YUCK!

Posted by Reviewer1504175 on Mar 04, 2010

This is completely and totally disgusting, which was really surprising based on all the positive reviews that mention taste. It's *extremely* chalky, and you can feel the "bits" going down your throat. I know I could mix it with more than the 8 to 12 oz of water that's recommended, but that would just prolong the drink -- and still have the bland, chalky taste going down -- so I just mix it as directed and suck it up. It's truly gross, and I can't wait until it's gone. I've tried it with some drops of lemon juice with the water, that makes it kind of like an alka seltzer thing (so long as you add closer to 8 oz than 12 for each rounded tsp), and it's rather tolerable then. But it doesn't dissolve well. I mix and mix and mix and mix... If you let it sit for even 10 seconds, you see it separate from the water and even sit on the bottom of the spoon if you leave it in the glass with the solution. I just give up on this one. It's like a horrible mixture of chalk (and it leaves the icky, powdery, chalky residue all around your cup/glass and at the bottom of it, too.) In fairness, it *does* have a mild taste, but it's still mildly *disgusting,* you can *feel* the bits going down no matter how much you mix, and it's still gross. It DOES work well (I can feel it hit my system), but it's so gross, I won't buy again.

Ann Fitzmaurice

Posted by Reviewer1807506 on Nov 18, 2008

Was not happy that when I ordered product it did not clearly state derived from corn. My son is having an adverse reaction to the product...he is sensitive regarding certain products. I am wondering if it is irritating his stomach.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1228105 on Apr 10, 2008

As much for the calcium as the vit. C.

Buffered Vit C

Posted by stinapope on May 31, 2008

Great way to get lots of Vit C w/o destroying the stomach, and you get a great amount of calcium as well. I love this stuff!

BUFFERED VIT C

Posted by Reviewer2650969 on Apr 09, 2010

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS

Great Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2625469 on Jan 23, 2011

Mixes easily & not too sour. I love that it comes from a food source. I will buy again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3215440 on Feb 18, 2011

This is a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »