July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nutricology, Calcium Citrate, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Best tolerated for some

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 23, 2008

My husband thrives on citrate versions and does terrible on other forms of calcium. This version is a blessing, even though it means more pills to get enough calcium.

This is an excellent pure calcium citrate product.

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2010

Too many other calcium products contain additional ingredients you don't want or that aren't healthy. This one doesn't do that, and is a SUPERB product. When eating specifically for your metabolic type, Protein Types who are Fast Oxidizers require supplemental calcium in their diet in the specific form of calcium citrate because it has an alkalinizing effect on the body. This is an outstanding, easily-absorbable calcium product. The capsules are also easy to swallow.

Makes me sleepy

Posted by Reviewer1053246 on Mar 02, 2011

This calcium makes me sleepy, which is really helpful at night when I feel wired. If i take too much before bed I get nightmares, but if I just take a couple of capsules, it helps me sleep.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2265319 on Apr 13, 2011

No nasty fillers, just Ca citrate. I've been taking quite a few in divided doses throughout the day and then 4 around bed time. I used to have quite a bit of anxiety and insomnia before upping my calcium intake. I'm glad I found out about it's calming effect, I had no idea!

Good Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Sep 30, 2011

As far as I am aware of thanks to the studies of RBTI in regards to the body chemistry, Calcium Citrate is a "neutral" calcium, meaning it can be taken by acidic or alkaline ph's. The price for the Nutricology is just right.