Nutricology, Calcium Magnesium, Citrate, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Trusted company, great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3006609 on Aug 28, 2009

I started taking this supplement as part of a recommended regimen for alleviating PMS/PMDD symptoms. It's only been one month and already I'm experiencing zero symptoms of PMS. Adding Calcium Magnesium, Citrate, to my diet was well worth the investment. My acupuncturist trusts (and loves!) all products from the Allergy Research Group as well.

Calcium Magnesium, Citrate

Posted by AlanaDesign on Apr 12, 2013

When I ordered this Calcium Magnesium Citrate, I haven't noticed this warning: "California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." When it arrives, I wondered what is this warning about, so I contacted Nutricology manufacturer. Turned out that Nutricology product contains small amount of lead, manufacturer says its "A full daily serving typically will contain less than 2% of the normal daily intake of lead from food in the United States (Kehoe)." Its small amount, but its lead... So its up to you, purchase this product or not. I'm gonna try Calcium Citrate from another manufacturer.

Very good formula

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Jun 17, 2010

I have tried other cal mag formulas. This one is well priced and seems to work very well.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 20, 2010

My prefered form of calcium magnesium. I take 5 of these every day in combination with Super D3 from the same company.

if it is what is says its good!

Posted by Reviewer1169093 on Apr 12, 2010

great prices compared to my co-ops in my area

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »