Nutricology, CoQ-Gamma E, 60 Softgels

CoQ-GammaE

Posted by Reviewer1502240 on Jan 09, 2009

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

Pall Protocol

Posted by Reviewer1670674 on May 06, 2010

Good price. I think this Pall Protocol is giving me more energy. I'm feeling good about staying on it to see how it helps me. iHerb had the best price for this pricey supps, I think when I looked around.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1450824 on Aug 22, 2011

even my doctor recommends this product.

wonderful anti-ox formula

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Oct 25, 2008

I take this myself. Cost efficient for an advanced all round anti-ox formula.