Good price and great results!

Posted by Reviewer2249752 on Feb 16, 2010

The 90% delta-tocotrienol as Delta GOLD ™ costs much more in other products at other retailers. I have taken 2 capsules daily for 1 year (with little other lifestyle changes) which has lowered LDL cholesterol 20% and total cholesterol by 12%.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Feb 15, 2010

Haven't taken long enough to know if it's accomplishing what I am taking it for. Was diagnosed with a very high count of LPa which is a dangerous category of LDL. Dr. wanted me to start taking a statin drug but am choosing a popular alternative doctor's suggestion and this is one of the supplements suggested along with others.

I’m taking two of these daily to prevent my breast cancer...

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Jun 19, 2009

I’m taking two of these daily to prevent my breast cancer coming back, hard to say if they work yet but my healer got very good vibes from them. I used to take E-vitamin anyway, and tocotrinols have the same anti-aging properties as tocopherols as far as I know, while tocopherols have not shown any effect on cancer.

Delta-fraction tocotrienols and high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2623497 on May 18, 2009

I ordered 4 months supply after which time I shall have another cholesterol check to see if it has lowered my LDl and Triglycerides and highered HDL. Fingers crossed! Will let you know outcome in Sept. Have only given it 3 stars as don't know if it will work for me.

highly reccomended

Posted by Reviewer3359519 on May 02, 2009

this product was highly reccomended in a newsletter that i suscribe to for cleaning out arteries. the newsletter is written by Dr. Mark Stengler. delivery was very prompt.

Nutricology, Delta Fraction Tocotrienols

Posted by Reviewer2585309 on Apr 14, 2009

Spouse's D.O. recommended this brand for diabetes support.

teensy tiny. They're great!

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Mar 02, 2009

If you've been looking for tocotrienols without having to buy big Vitamin E gelatin capsules, you'll be fascinated by these. They're teensy. And I love that they use this delta fraction technology.

Cholesterol Help

Posted by Reviewer3346883 on Jan 14, 2009

I was diagnosed with extremely high LDL. I am 52, eat well, exercise and very fit. I tried two statins with terrible side effects. I consulted a Doc who has significant interest in natural cures. She said taking this a minimum of 8 hours after taking any other vitamin E would dramatically enhance the affect of the Crestor. I am taking one of these daily with 1/4 of a 5mg Crestor and phytosterols/phytostanols. My cholesterol has dropped to well withing normal ranges. No side effects. Great company. Fast shipping.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Nov 13, 2008

good product, good price

Fighting Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Sep 21, 2008

Positive effect on cholesterol levels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »