This Product Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Jul 09, 2013

I was recently diagnosed with Adrenal Insufficiency. This is a serious, life-threatening condition that is a precursor to Addison's Disease. To support my weak adrenal glands, one doctor suggested Dr. Wilson's Dynamite Adrenal Formula in addition to the daily medication I must take for the rest of my life. Well, after about a month ... I started to feel a whole lot better. Of course, the meds are doing their part. But Dr. Wilson's formula is also supporting/strengthening my adrenals. This Product Really Works! Anyone who is under a lot of stress and/or has a confirmed diagnosis of adrenal dysfunction should try this marvelous powder. Thank you iHerb for keeping this in stock.

Please put it in a capsule or pill.

Posted by Reviewer2981654 on Feb 23, 2013

I think it is a good product, but the taste is disgusting to me. It makes it very hard for me to take.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2704900 on Jun 24, 2012

This mix gave me from the moment i started with it till now one week later renewed energy. My tiredness is gone. I feel good, feel sharp and mental clarity. Although my memory seems to be letting me down these days because i live really in the moment now. Maybe just the excitement. I highly recommend this product.

Adrenal Fatique

Posted by Reviewer3111275 on Nov 09, 2009

This product give me energy in the morning daily. I really love this product.

Dr. Wilson's Dynamite Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer1797110 on Apr 19, 2009

This is a wonderful product and certainly works. It is a shame about the taste, anything that tastes this bad must be good for you !

Dr. Wilson's adrenal

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jan 09, 2009

Have just started taking this a couple weeks ago. Have tried many adrenal supplements and don't notice any change, but have read Dr. Wilson's books (Adrenal Fatigue and others) and so wanted to give his formulation a try. Very easy to take in a glass of water. I feel fine. No jittery/anxious feeling, so I think it's working.