Nutricology, FibroBoost, 75 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

my favorate supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer1161469 From New Jersey on Dec 26, 2007

please continue to make fibroboost available in a reasonable price. it has made a very positive change in me- better sleep and much better mood all day long. so far, it's saving me from the dangers and side effects of anti depression and anxiety drugs. a trmendous product.

Fibro-boost rocks

Posted by Reviewer3081383 From New Hampshire on Jun 03, 2008

This product worked immediately for the issue I wanted to control, pain and stiffness from fibromyalgia. As an added bonus, my cholesterol went down 20 points within a month and I have a steady energy level all day - feel like I am 30 again!

Life-Changing and Fantastic for MCS

Posted by Reviewer1907976 From Colorado on Mar 26, 2009

I started using this last spring. It changed my life in connection with addressing MCS symptoms. First, it gave me more energy; it eliminated pain; and started healing areas of former traumas. My chemical sensitivities also reduced. There was a herx reaction with it, but I just kept taking in and that subsided by two weeks and was gone totally after a month.

It's working for my fibromyalgia!

Posted by Reviewer1027523 From Arizona on Jun 11, 2007

At least, I've been taking it for two months, along with accupuncture treatments, and I feel 100% better! My fingernails are growing faster, and so is my hair. I'll keep taking it for all the other benefits unless someone does a study saying none of it works. It can't hurt!

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1026258 From California on Dec 13, 2007

Great product. Very strong anti oxident. Reduces excess mucous that I have due to allergies as a positive side affect. Reduces inflamation. 100% natural.