Great for Fibromyalgia!!

Posted by hordal on Jul 14, 2012

I have had fibromyalgia for 20 years, I don't take any prescription medication for pain, recently more pain than normal, so I started taking one tablet in the morning, within 10 minutes I don't have any pain (upper back & neck). Felt better the first day I took FibroBoost, if you have FIBROMYALGIA, please do yourself a favour and try this product, it beats taking prescription medication (remember dosages will vary amongst individuals for desired results). Other benefits that I have noticed are, clearer mind, better memory, better sense of well being, calmness, better night time sleep and better energy during the day. All these benefits from one product you can't go wrong!

iherb service

Posted by Reviewer1917248 on Aug 29, 2011

I have rated the service I have received. As for the product time will have to tell. I will continue to order the product because of the reviews I have read, and will rate the product later. Thank you

good fast service and price and quality

Posted by Reviewer3334062 on Jul 06, 2011

good fast service and price and quality

Ecklonia Cava works

Posted by Reviewer2624150 on Apr 01, 2011

I think it has helped a lot. I have more energy and better sleep.

good

Posted by Reviewer1305537 on Nov 02, 2010

great product for overall health

There is a hungry action.

Posted by Reviewer1325567 on Aug 08, 2010

There is a hungry action.

relieves side effects of medicine

Posted by Reviewer1725380 on Mar 08, 2010

I'm on long term antibiotics, and with this I've had less side effects than expected.

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Feb 26, 2010

My wife has been in pain for years due to a nerve condition. Used detoxing for a month and then this product. After a month she definitely had relief from the constant pain.

Fibroboost is great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2150606 on Nov 26, 2009

Fibroboost has been very helpful in reducing the inflammation and pain from fibromyalgia for me. It has the added benefit of being a powerful antioxidant as well. It's wonderful to have something like this for chronic pain instead of pharmaceuticals.

Fibroboost reduces joint inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2516207 on Oct 28, 2009

I bought this as a super antioxidant. As with many vitamins you don't feel any benifit, or so I thought. I ran out of the first batch and my damaged sacro-iliac joint pain started up again. I had order more anyway and the inflamation vanished when I started taking it again. I have ran out 4 time now and each time the inflamation returns. Fibroboost is now perminantly on my vitamin order list. I give it to the dog too for her hips. The capsules pull apart and it desolves in her water.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »