my favorate supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer1161469 on Dec 26, 2007

please continue to make fibroboost available in a reasonable price. it has made a very positive change in me- better sleep and much better mood all day long. so far, it's saving me from the dangers and side effects of anti depression and anxiety drugs. a trmendous product.

Fibro-boost rocks

Posted by Reviewer3081383 on Jun 03, 2008

This product worked immediately for the issue I wanted to control, pain and stiffness from fibromyalgia. As an added bonus, my cholesterol went down 20 points within a month and I have a steady energy level all day - feel like I am 30 again!

Life-Changing and Fantastic for MCS

Posted by Reviewer1907976 on Mar 26, 2009

I started using this last spring. It changed my life in connection with addressing MCS symptoms. First, it gave me more energy; it eliminated pain; and started healing areas of former traumas. My chemical sensitivities also reduced. There was a herx reaction with it, but I just kept taking in and that subsided by two weeks and was gone totally after a month.

It's working for my fibromyalgia!

Posted by Reviewer1027523 on Jun 11, 2007

At least, I've been taking it for two months, along with accupuncture treatments, and I feel 100% better! My fingernails are growing faster, and so is my hair. I'll keep taking it for all the other benefits unless someone does a study saying none of it works. It can't hurt!

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Dec 13, 2007

Great product. Very strong anti oxident. Reduces excess mucous that I have due to allergies as a positive side affect. Reduces inflamation. 100% natural.

Fibroboost reduces joint inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2516207 on Oct 28, 2009

I bought this as a super antioxidant. As with many vitamins you don't feel any benifit, or so I thought. I ran out of the first batch and my damaged sacro-iliac joint pain started up again. I had order more anyway and the inflamation vanished when I started taking it again. I have ran out 4 time now and each time the inflamation returns. Fibroboost is now perminantly on my vitamin order list. I give it to the dog too for her hips. The capsules pull apart and it desolves in her water.

Great for Fibromyalgia!!

Posted by hordal on Jul 14, 2012

I have had fibromyalgia for 20 years, I don't take any prescription medication for pain, recently more pain than normal, so I started taking one tablet in the morning, within 10 minutes I don't have any pain (upper back & neck). Felt better the first day I took FibroBoost, if you have FIBROMYALGIA, please do yourself a favour and try this product, it beats taking prescription medication (remember dosages will vary amongst individuals for desired results). Other benefits that I have noticed are, clearer mind, better memory, better sense of well being, calmness, better night time sleep and better energy during the day. All these benefits from one product you can't go wrong!

wow!

Posted by Reviewer2725522 on Dec 21, 2007

Do your homework on this supplement, folks! The information on it sounds remarkable. Since starting to take Fibroboost, I've also been sleeping much, much better.

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2439447 on Dec 25, 2007

This is and excellent product taken at the doseage of three to four a day, and it releieves a good deal of the pain associated with the malady.

Fibromyalgia Help

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Nov 08, 2007

PLEASE TRY THIS IT IS THE BEST THING FOR FIBRO THAT I HAVE EVER TRIED.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »