Did ZERO

Posted by Reviewer2960931 on Nov 15, 2013

This product did nothing for me.

FibroBoost

Posted by Reviewer3054071 on Jul 24, 2013

I just noticed the warning that this product contains LEAD and that it crosses the brain barrier. I'm wondering why anyone would purposefully ingest lead.

Great for Fibromyalgia!!

Posted by hordal on Jul 14, 2012

I have had fibromyalgia for 20 years, I don't take any prescription medication for pain, recently more pain than normal, so I started taking one tablet in the morning, within 10 minutes I don't have any pain (upper back & neck). Felt better the first day I took FibroBoost, if you have FIBROMYALGIA, please do yourself a favour and try this product, it beats taking prescription medication (remember dosages will vary amongst individuals for desired results). Other benefits that I have noticed are, clearer mind, better memory, better sense of well being, calmness, better night time sleep and better energy during the day. All these benefits from one product you can't go wrong!

iherb service

Posted by Reviewer1917248 on Aug 29, 2011

I have rated the service I have received. As for the product time will have to tell. I will continue to order the product because of the reviews I have read, and will rate the product later. Thank you

good fast service and price and quality

Posted by Reviewer3334062 on Jul 06, 2011

good fast service and price and quality

Ecklonia Cava works

Posted by Reviewer2624150 on Apr 01, 2011

I think it has helped a lot. I have more energy and better sleep.

good

Posted by Reviewer1305537 on Nov 02, 2010

great product for overall health

Wasn't helpful!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 16, 2010

Used this product faithfully for 4 months straight at high dose without any visible relief of fibromyalgia and arthritic type pain and sore muscles. As it's expensive, I thought 4 months more than enough to evaluate. Hopefully got some antioxidant benefit from the product so money wasn't totally wasted.

Over six months of use ... seems effective

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking this for over six months. There are two products from Allergy Research Group - Fibroboost and Fibronol (which contains Thiamine) - I made the mistake of buying it one time. I have found that Ecklonia Cava helps regulate my sleep. Aside from that, it is hard to say what positive effect it has had on my health as I take it as part of a regimen. It is somewhat expensive.

There is a hungry action.

Posted by Reviewer1325567 on Aug 08, 2010

There is a hungry action.