my fave product for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2784480 on Sep 02, 2007

After 12 years of severe pain & fatigue from fibromyalgia (bedbound for 3+ years)Fibronol has brought me back to the land of the living. I could begin to tell a difference after just five days and have now improved (one year on Fibronol) to the point that I am even working towards training for a Sprint (a very mini triathlon)! I still take prescription meds too, but it is Fibronol that has made the biggest difference of anything I've tried in twelve years.

FIBRONOL

Posted by Reviewer1568131 on Feb 05, 2008

I THINK THESE HAVE REALLY HELPED WITH MY PAIN AND MY ENERGY. I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA AND LOW THYROID FROM HASHIMOTTO'S DISEASE AND MY LEGS USUALLY FELT LIKE LEAD WHEN I TRIED TO WALK AND NOW WALKING IS EASIER. YOU HAVE THE BEST PRICE ALSO...THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Extra Fibromyalgia Help

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Nov 08, 2007

I take 2or3 of these on the busy days and I am good to go! PLEASE TRY THIS ,,, IT REALLY WORKS.

Fibronol for Fibromyalgia Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2615176 on Oct 09, 2008

I am taking Fibronol together with FibroBoost and they are working like a charm! I hope that I have finally found the answer. I would love to stop taking the Lyrica that my doctor prescribed so I hope these two products continue to work like they are. I hate prescription drugs and would much rather use a natural alternative. Fibronol and FibroBoost seems to be the answer! I definitely plan to reorder and continue taking these products. I feel like I have my life back and I am now in control, not the Fibromyalgia!

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

My husband seems to have less pain and crabbiness since starting this product. He does not have fibromyalgia but does suffer with chronic low back pain and sequelae from knee surgery 20+ years prior. We will continue with this product.

Works for Me!

Posted by Reviewer1188621 on Aug 05, 2008

Since discovering Fibronol about a year ago, my fibromyalgia symptoms are manageable. The pain is better controlled and the flare-ups are less frequent and less severe. It is a god-send.

FIBRONOL

Posted by Reviewer1811278 on Jan 19, 2008

CLIENT WITH FIBROMAYALGIA AND M.E. SAYS AFTER ONE MONTH "THIS HAS GIVEN ME AN EDGE". SHE HAS ORDERED ANOTHER MONTH'S SUPPLY.

Awesome product! Awesome service!

Posted by Reviewer1730150 on Sep 21, 2008

Fibronol helped greatly with the pain in my husband's cervical spine. I highly recommend this product, as well as iHerb.com in delivering this product so quickly - I received the Fibronol within two days from ordering online. I will continue to buy Fibronol and all future products from them from now on. Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Nov 22, 2007

HELPS MY FIBROMYALGIA

Fibronol

Posted by Reviewer1944362 on Oct 24, 2008

Too early to tell but I know my blood pressure is showing lower readings lately. I hope that I can eliminate my blood pressure pills in the near future - been taking them for 15 yrs. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »