made a difference

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Jan 10, 2011

It did cause me some prostate irritation at first (I have prostatitis) so I took at a reduced dose (3/day). After a month I noticed definite improvements in urine flow with less prostate swelling.

effective product

Posted by Reviewer2113136 on Feb 17, 2011

This is one of the most effective products my husband has tried. Unfortunately, he had to discontinue use because after 9 or 10 days of taking it, gout flared up in his toe joint. He went off the product for a week until the gout cleared up. After about 9-10 days back on the product, gout showed up in his foot again. It is perhaps a coincidence, but this is the only new supplement he has added, so we suspect is the culprit in the gout reappearing.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1870685 on Jul 08, 2011

I notice an easier stream and getting up one less time during the night.

Barbara

Posted by Reviewer2359714 on Sep 30, 2008

My husband has an enlarged prostate, which was acting up. Since taking prostate and ovary tablets things have settled down. He is going to keep on with the tablets for six months and see if his blood test reading comes down. I will keep you informed of the outcome

i herb customer service

Posted by Reviewer3034409 on Mar 27, 2009

sorry. but it's too soon to say as it is my first order. But I do want to say I am happy about iherb service and shipping costs. iherb is now my first stop when searching for health products to buy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »