Nutricology, Healthy Prostate & Ovary, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Barbara

Posted by Reviewer2359714 on Sep 30, 2008

My husband has an enlarged prostate, which was acting up. Since taking prostate and ovary tablets things have settled down. He is going to keep on with the tablets for six months and see if his blood test reading comes down. I will keep you informed of the outcome

Used for Prostate Infection

Posted by Reviewer2108311 on Apr 15, 2009

I had a prostate infection for which my urologist prescribed SEPTRA. That anibiotic has about 25 serious side effects including fatalities. After taking it two days I had an extensive red rash all over my upper body (side effect). It nearly prevented me from having eye surgery when the nurses discovered it. I had stopped the drug and began using Healthy Prostate and Ovaries. I experienced improvement and relief from the pain by the second day. I have continued it and have nearly finished the bottle. Great product!

Prostrate Care

Posted by Reviewer1113180 on Jun 28, 2009

I am 78 years old and have used this product going on 2 years. I found it to be very effective for me. Three years ago a biopsy indicated low level prostate cancer. Rather than surgery or radiation I opted for "Expected Management or Watchful Waiting." Since then my PSA has remained constant (below 4) and prostate normal for my age. Bladder control also normal. I also have a regular specific exercise program.

healthy products

Posted by Reviewer2557922 on Sep 01, 2010

excellent product, good company

Barbara Australia

Posted by Reviewer2843829 on Sep 25, 2010

Can't speak too highly of this product. My husband was diagonised with an enlarged prostate. After 1 bottle of this product his reading went from 11 to 2.5, which is how the readings are taken in Australia. He is continuing with the product to keep the prostate healthy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »