Nutricology, ImmoPlex Glandular, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Real Adrenal Boost

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Dec 01, 2013

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Great product!!!

Posted by sunstate From Russian Federation on Dec 02, 2013

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

Cat Suppliments

Posted by 4998010653083612582 on Oct 30, 2013

I use this to make my cat's food. There really isn't much else to say. I've never eaten her food, so I don't know how it tastes.

great product for cats

Posted by Reviewer1129664 From Illinois on Dec 01, 2010

not sure where else I owuld find this one.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1148576 From Australia on Jul 19, 2009

Good product, too early to tell if it is really helping yet. I appreciate being able to purchase products like this which have no problematic fillers for those of us with allergies and sensitivities.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »