お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Nutricology, ImmoPlex Glandular, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

ImmoPlex Glandular

Posted by Reviewer3027983 on Aug 07, 2011

I haven't used this product yet. But I received it promptly and will have more input when I get my kitties and start making homemade raw cat food for them. This was one of the ingredients called for in the vet's recipe if hearts and livers were not available.

Great product & service

Posted by 4973885350171061191 on Nov 25, 2012

Great product & service

Very satisfied

Posted by 5372174137950072535 on Feb 10, 2015

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Powerful stuff

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on May 06, 2015

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

Real Adrenal Boost

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Dec 01, 2013

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »