Nutricology, ImuPlus, Non-Denatured Whey Protein Isolates, 60 Pouches, .35 oz Each (Discontinued Item)

ImuPlus review

Posted by Reviewer2829771 on Sep 11, 2006

I researched this product and can honestly say it the only pharmaceutical grade isolate available, its costly, but remember: you get what you pay for.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3160379 on Nov 27, 2007

I have been using this product for a few years for immune support. It has a very neutral taste, but is more bioactive than many flavored whey products. I like it better mixed with some milk along with water.

ImuPlus

Posted by Reviewer3170324 on Mar 27, 2008

Since I started using this as a dietary supplement, a product rich in antioxidant(Glutathion most importantly) I have observed that I became more active, vibrant, energetic in my activities of daily living. I'm a cancer patient now in remission and I can highly recommend this product.