Nutricology, King Chlorella, 600 Chewable Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

King Chlorella, 600 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1969637 From Indiana on Aug 13, 2008

This is a great product, I take 10 grams per day. I'd highly recommend this product. One note - I don't know why the bottle description says "chewable tablets" they would really taste awful to chew! The pills are tiny and no problem at all to swallow.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2052741 From Washington on Nov 12, 2008

like this product very much, highly recommend.

Chlorella from Allergy Research Group

Posted by Reviewer1115056 From Hong Kong on Apr 18, 2009

I bought this product for my son to detox his body. I choose this brand as this is a broken cell wall chlorella means one can absorb and digest the chlorella at high levels. My son tried this for few weeks now, initially he got hyper, but now seems he is getting used to it. Later on I will do some test to see is there any toxic coming out with the help of this supplement. I love iherb, their services are perfect, from the ordering (iherb offers plenty of excellent products with the lowest prices I can ever find & very user friendly online ordering system) to the delivery (delivery cost is more than 100% cheaper than other competitors & my order reach me in good shape in just 4 days from US to Hong Kong). Thanks so much to iherb for the quality services provided that is why I stick with iherb for years now.

Best Chlorella Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 From Florida on Dec 30, 2009

The health benefits of chlorella are astounding. If you can only afford one supplement, this one would be a top choice. That's because chlorella provides everything from vitamins to amino acids and countless other substances. However, most chlorella products are heavily contaminated with metals and other poisons. So it is priceless to find a pure chlorella product; this one delivers and iHerb has the lowest price AND the best expiration date.

King Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer3055813 From Utah on Nov 16, 2008

A friend recommended Chlorella for weight loss. I am giving this a try. So far I don't see any weight loss results but maybe I do crave sweets less.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »