King of the Chlorellas

Posted by 4782454553558633538 on Jan 24, 2016

I have used this product for years and I really like the fact that it has so many nutrients packed in such a small tablet. I also appreciate that it is free of binders and fillers and is 100% pure. It is an excellent value for the money.

Nutricology King Chlorella is a Great Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This hypoallergenic dietary supplement provides innovative nutrition and immune detox with Russian Choice Immune. Great health supplement.

Wonderful

Posted by 5648062058152570656 on May 22, 2012

I have been taking it for a couple of weeks. I love it. I have lost weight I assume from toxins in my system being let go and I feel more energized.

Super Food

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Feb 14, 2012

I can easily tell when I am supplementing with this product.

Good service

Posted by Reviewer3257552 on Mar 28, 2011

High quality product. It took just a few days to get the package to Sweden and the shipment price was low. Maria

Chlorella pyrenoidosa

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Sep 23, 2010

The best source of chlorella. Ideal for detoxification processes.

King Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2239575 on Apr 28, 2010

Great product and great price.

Best Chlorella Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Dec 30, 2009

The health benefits of chlorella are astounding. If you can only afford one supplement, this one would be a top choice. That's because chlorella provides everything from vitamins to amino acids and countless other substances. However, most chlorella products are heavily contaminated with metals and other poisons. So it is priceless to find a pure chlorella product; this one delivers and iHerb has the lowest price AND the best expiration date.

Chlorella from Allergy Research Group

Posted by Reviewer1115056 on Apr 18, 2009

I bought this product for my son to detox his body. I choose this brand as this is a broken cell wall chlorella means one can absorb and digest the chlorella at high levels. My son tried this for few weeks now, initially he got hyper, but now seems he is getting used to it. Later on I will do some test to see is there any toxic coming out with the help of this supplement. I love iherb, their services are perfect, from the ordering (iherb offers plenty of excellent products with the lowest prices I can ever find & very user friendly online ordering system) to the delivery (delivery cost is more than 100% cheaper than other competitors & my order reach me in good shape in just 4 days from US to Hong Kong). Thanks so much to iherb for the quality services provided that is why I stick with iherb for years now.

King Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Nov 16, 2008

A friend recommended Chlorella for weight loss. I am giving this a try. So far I don't see any weight loss results but maybe I do crave sweets less.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »