Nutricology, Liver Beef, Natural Glandular, 125 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Happy pills!

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on May 03, 2010

We got onto these as husband was anemic and recovering from cancer and most of the successful cancer docs recommend taking a liver supplement to rebuild health (such as Gerson, Kelley and Gonzales). They sounded very good to me, so I thought I would try them also. I found that on the days that I took them, I was happier and had more energy. I think if more people ate liver or took a dessicated supplement like this, there might be less need for anti-depressants. I think I probably have been mildly depressed for many years but this liver supplement makes me feel happier and more energetic than I have in ages. Highly recommended.

Great product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 24, 2013

Great source of vitamin A, and also copper and all the Bs. Much easier to ingest than actual liver! I wanted to know how much raw beef liver it took took to make a capsule of this product so I could work out my vitamin A intake. The company was very helpful and they replied: "It takes 2000 mg of fresh beef liver to make up one 500 mg capsule of Beef Liver Natural Glandular. We do not routinely test the vitamin A content, but we do know from our supplier from other project work they have done that freeze dried beef liver can contain up to 50,000 mcg’s of Retinol (Vitamin A) per 100 grams, which degrades naturally over about 5 months to around 20,000 mcg’s per gram."

Organic Glandular Liver

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Jun 30, 2009

Good source balanced vitamins and minerals. Noticeable positive results in 2 weeks. Dosage: 2 capsules morning and 2 in evening.

Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008

Does not bother my stomach at all. I am hoping this will help increase my iron levels.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Oct 14, 2011

I feel so much better when I use this. Gives me energy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »