VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on May 27, 2014

This is like Serrapeptase, very good for dissolving blood clots, necrotic inflammation in the body. I damaged my ankle and it bothered me on and off for 3 years till I took this. A MUST.

Lumbrokinase

Posted by Reviewer3185471 on Jul 01, 2011

Great product.

good product, but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1817474 on Mar 23, 2011

It helps with high fibrinogen levels, but you have to take at least 3 a day, so it becomes quite expensive.

Heart

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 02, 2010

With my arrhythemia this keeps my blood thin enuf to not form clots in the blood stream and if I injur myself, I do not hemorrhage under the skin and bleed continually like Coumadin can do.

Lumbrokinase

Posted by Reviewer3155602 on Aug 30, 2010

This is Dr. recommended for Lyme patients. Allergy Research is very reliable.

Allergy Research Group, Lumbrokinase

Posted by Reviewer1769203 on Mar 15, 2010

I am taking Lumbrokinase to dissolve a large clot in my leg. Along with Chinese & Ayurvedic herbs plus Nattokinase, Lumbrokinase seems to be helping this process. I wish you carried Lumbrokinase in the larger, 60 capsules bottle.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2665544 on Feb 01, 2010

This product works so well. I bought this for my husband, who has diagnosed as pulmonary embolism three years ago. He had been taking warfarin for 2 years, and switched to Lumbrokinase last year. Immediately after taking Lumbrokinase, his conditions improved dramatically. Now, he enjoys his life without too much worries. It has no side effects. However, he has to keep taking the pills because if he skips it, his conditions change quickly. I was so glad that I tried it even I was skeptical about the product.

Fabulous value

Posted by Reviewer1626156 on Mar 25, 2009

My naturopath prescribed this product for me, and this is definitely the best value I have found anywhere. Product arrived promptly and without any hassles.

lumbrokinase

Posted by Reviewer2371548 on Feb 20, 2009

within a week my bulging varicose veins had improved by 80%! It didn't upset my stomach or bother my MCS. I am allergic to soy, so this is a good replacement for nattokinase.

An Excellent Fibrinolytic

Posted by Reviewer1152339 on Aug 10, 2008

I have been researching fibrinolytics for exactly twenty years and I can report excellent results from this product. Lumbrokinase is effective for me without side effects and this one is a very purified powder in an enteric-coated capsule so it doesn't have to be taken away from food.It works well by itself and nattokinase taken in rotation will provide additional fibrinolysis.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »