Best way to take Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 11, 2014

Have been taking it for years due to Fluoroquinolone Toxicity from Cipro. Really helps with sleep and nerve damage. An acquired taste but mixed w/ Black or Tart Cherry juice and some ginger ale you can get it down. Try not to order in heat, U.P.S. delivers items hot!

Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

I think it's a great product. I put it under my arms in the morning and I take the pill form in the evening. It's cheaper that way. If I could, I would use this magnesium only.

Don't take chloride!

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Bought this in a brain lapse - chloride is really not good to take at all, it's something you want to avoid, same as bromide etc, as they displace iodine in the body. And in any case, this really didn't agree with me. Try magnesium glycinate, citrate etc instead.

BEST product yet!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on Nov 24, 2013

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

Nutricology, Magnesium Chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Posted by Hungarian on Nov 01, 2013

good

Too Salty

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Oct 28, 2013

I've been experimenting with different forms of magnesium (first citrate, then chloride, and currently chelated, etc) and I read that mag. chloride was better absorbed than citrate. I just didn't like how salty it was and it overpowered any juice that I put it into. I also felt really sleepy after taking this, and it made my tongue feel fuzzy. Also, I was very thirsty throughout the day. I am now taking Bluebonnet Albion chelated magnesium 400 mg capsules daily and it seems to be working great without side effects!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1967693 on Aug 27, 2013

Very well absorbed.

feel more relaxed + happy

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.

Great MG source

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 26, 2013

I was so happy to find this product after my research about absorption and bioavailability of magnesium products. Chloride is the best out there and am so happy Iherb carries it. I use it with WomensSense MagSense and my heart has stopped its irregular beating. I feel less calm and patient. really relaxes the body. Use RAV 813 if ordering. Thanks!

Wanna relax and lower BP? This is the real thing. Best absorbed of all magnesium salts - Add stevia to water to disguise taste - I use one tablespoon 2x per day

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Nov 17, 2012

Best absorbed of all magnesium salts - Add stevia water to disguise taste - I use one tablespoon 2x per day. Wanna relax and lower BP? This is the real thing. I have been taking 500 mg. at a time, which is four teaspoons. I add stevia or another sweetener to warm water and toss in four teaspoons of this mag chloride solution. It's relaxing, and it does not bother my stomach (EXTREMELY important for me!), but it takes a couple of hours to get to the blood stream and brain. Take some B6 with it. You will feel it!