Use this everyday

Posted by WrensNest on Apr 19, 2012

Since I discovered this product, I use it every day. I am 55 years old with the typical skin issues of a middle aged woman. I originally bought this to help with sleep and ended up with the skin as soft as a baby's. I also believe it helps me be calmer in the day so I use it in the morning - mixed with a single pump of organic lotion.

biochemist

Posted by Reviewer2750042 on Apr 29, 2008

Most soluble form of magnesium, which can be taken without any laxative effect. Label supplies info on the amount of fundamental magnesium in each dose.

Love it - great alternative to pills!

Posted by KendraSue on Aug 23, 2012

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.

Yep!

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on Apr 07, 2011

Iherb delivers as promised. I want Iherb in Europe!

Tranquility!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Nov 09, 2009

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

This may be great...

Posted by 5391190142905336888 on Nov 15, 2014

I will never know. The flavor is so God awful I could not get it down. Seriously, the single worst flavor I have ever experienced in my life, and I can take most things straight without blinking. I wish I could take this, but I'd rather eat dirt. After this, I'd likely enjoy the dirt. Boo :(

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2386940 on Jan 13, 2010

Unlike other magnesium which often cause stomach upset, this one is well tolerated. It could also be used as spray on the skin.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Oct 01, 2011

This works very well. I take a full teaspoon at night in a class of water. Great for relaxing you, and it is very good for your system. Best source of magnesium I have tried. Definitely will buy again. I am very impressed with Nutricology's product.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1612845 on Jun 03, 2011

This product is excellent.Have seen immediate results.Muscles and tissues are no longer stiff and are responding to the therapy.The therapist is very impress Tony Clarke

BEST product yet!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on Nov 24, 2013

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.