Use this everyday

Posted by WrensNest on Apr 19, 2012

Since I discovered this product, I use it every day. I am 55 years old with the typical skin issues of a middle aged woman. I originally bought this to help with sleep and ended up with the skin as soft as a baby's. I also believe it helps me be calmer in the day so I use it in the morning - mixed with a single pump of organic lotion.

biochemist

Posted by Reviewer2750042 on Apr 29, 2008

Most soluble form of magnesium, which can be taken without any laxative effect. Label supplies info on the amount of fundamental magnesium in each dose.

Love it - great alternative to pills!

Posted by KendraSue on Aug 23, 2012

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.

Yep!

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on Apr 07, 2011

Iherb delivers as promised. I want Iherb in Europe!

good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2424477 on Apr 17, 2012

I tried this to see if it would help me sleep any better. It didn't seem like it helped too much at first, but I guess it took a while to build up in my system. If you have a sensitive tummy, don't take this internally. It gave me some bad stomach problems, plus the taste is TERRIBLE!! So, I just rub it into my skin, and it seems to help with the muscle aches. As for the sleeping, I do sleep better than I used to. My son takes this in a certain vegetable juice product to mask the disgusting taste, to help move his bowels. He takes 3/4 of a teaspoon every night, and we are working up to him being able to take it twice daily. So far, so good. Most of us are magnesium deficient due to one reason or another, can't hurt to give it a try. I LOVE iHERB!!!! No broken bottles, and quick delivery. Also, I do feel more relaxed during the day than I used to, it's a nice change....for EVERYONE. lol

Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

I think it's a great product. I put it under my arms in the morning and I take the pill form in the evening. It's cheaper that way. If I could, I would use this magnesium only.

Good product to use morning and night

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on May 06, 2015

I utlise in a juice every morning for myself and my son. 1/2 tsp. helps with tension etc. much nicer than taking tablets. I also use it in conjunction with Life Flow Health magnesium spray & sometimes the Pure magnesium flakes for a bath or foot soak.

A Mag that is really absorbed

Posted by Reviewer2141254 on Mar 31, 2012

All magnesium forms are causing me looser bowles (even the all mighty mag glycenate chelate), and this one is no different in this respect. However, it absorbs better for me than any other magnesium supplement, and I have tried quite a few.

Tranquility!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Nov 09, 2009

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2386940 on Jan 13, 2010

Unlike other magnesium which often cause stomach upset, this one is well tolerated. It could also be used as spray on the skin.