Great Product

Posted by 5151981191809253044 on Nov 12, 2012

I have been taking Magnesium Chloride Liquid form for over 3 weeks. It is easy to take with any beverage. I have notice a big help with my morning pains and aches..they are gone!! Great Product!

Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1153850 on Oct 15, 2012

I bought this product a few years ago for anxiety but did not feel it helped to alleviate it much. I'm sure I did not give it enough time nor did I take it according to directions. About six months ago, I decided to give it another chance. The first thing I noticed was my beautiful, strong nails, then lessened anxiety, and then after about three monthes my axillary hair grew in again. I am a 50+ woman with FFA, Frontal Fibrosis Alopecia (receding hair)and some with this condition lose their eyebrows and or axillary hair. This gave me hope that my hair recession would stop but it hasn't happened. I think I may have more vellus hair on my temples but that's about it. I'm wondering if taking this supplement would help those with general alopecia but I have no idea.

Love it - great alternative to pills!

Posted by KendraSue on Aug 23, 2012

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.

Good product.

Posted by 5047622969332327004 on Jul 05, 2012

I have spasins, It helps a lot, also I always suffer from constipation. It help me with that too.

Magnesium Chloride Iquid.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012

This product is easy to take and seems to be much more effective than many other forms of magnesium. Good price.

good/great

Posted by bruegger on Jun 28, 2012

good/great, taste was good, a little bitter, but the taste made u think it was working.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2281188 on Jun 25, 2012

This is the second bottle. Excellent result!

Up your Magnesium

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

Spray this on your skin to best absorb magnesium into your blood stream and have to have smoother feeling skin, too.

foul taste and stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

Yes, liquid seems to absorb better than tablets. But this version of magnesium tasted horrible and also badly irritated my stomach. The Country Life cal/mag liquid works a lot better.

High quality magnesium

Posted by PouletFrites64 on May 31, 2012

I won't talk about all the benefits of magnesium chloride, but about the product. This magnesium is great, and this form particulary can really make a difference. It's high quality no doubt about that. The taste is not very good (kind of like alcohol), but it's OK.