Nutricology, Magnesium Chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer3298868 on Nov 21, 2009

I love how this shows you how much elemental magnesium your taking. My previous bottle didn't so I give this a big thumbs up. All magnesium has to be transformed into the chloride form in our stomach so this is the best one to be taking. It's great on the skin too and absorbs instantly.

Use this everyday

Posted by WrensNest on Apr 19, 2012

Since I discovered this product, I use it every day. I am 55 years old with the typical skin issues of a middle aged woman. I originally bought this to help with sleep and ended up with the skin as soft as a baby's. I also believe it helps me be calmer in the day so I use it in the morning - mixed with a single pump of organic lotion.

Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1153850 on Oct 15, 2012

I bought this product a few years ago for anxiety but did not feel it helped to alleviate it much. I'm sure I did not give it enough time nor did I take it according to directions. About six months ago, I decided to give it another chance. The first thing I noticed was my beautiful, strong nails, then lessened anxiety, and then after about three monthes my axillary hair grew in again. I am a 50+ woman with FFA, Frontal Fibrosis Alopecia (receding hair)and some with this condition lose their eyebrows and or axillary hair. This gave me hope that my hair recession would stop but it hasn't happened. I think I may have more vellus hair on my temples but that's about it. I'm wondering if taking this supplement would help those with general alopecia but I have no idea.

biochemist

Posted by Reviewer2750042 on Apr 29, 2008

Most soluble form of magnesium, which can be taken without any laxative effect. Label supplies info on the amount of fundamental magnesium in each dose.

Love it - great alternative to pills!

Posted by KendraSue on Aug 23, 2012

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.