Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

I think it's a great product. I put it under my arms in the morning and I take the pill form in the evening. It's cheaper that way. If I could, I would use this magnesium only.

Best way to take Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 11, 2014

Have been taking it for years due to Fluoroquinolone Toxicity from Cipro. Really helps with sleep and nerve damage. An acquired taste but mixed w/ Black or Tart Cherry juice and some ginger ale you can get it down. Try not to order in heat, U.P.S. delivers items hot!

Excellent Essential Mineral

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Apr 23, 2012

Very cheap for such a high quality supplement. Can be very messy pouring from the bottle; so I highly recommend using a dropper to administer the solution and rub it in your skin for supreme relaxation.

try it

Posted by Reviewer2357074 on Nov 24, 2011

excellent product best energy boost I have had

good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2424477 on Apr 17, 2012

I tried this to see if it would help me sleep any better. It didn't seem like it helped too much at first, but I guess it took a while to build up in my system. If you have a sensitive tummy, don't take this internally. It gave me some bad stomach problems, plus the taste is TERRIBLE!! So, I just rub it into my skin, and it seems to help with the muscle aches. As for the sleeping, I do sleep better than I used to. My son takes this in a certain vegetable juice product to mask the disgusting taste, to help move his bowels. He takes 3/4 of a teaspoon every night, and we are working up to him being able to take it twice daily. So far, so good. Most of us are magnesium deficient due to one reason or another, can't hurt to give it a try. I LOVE iHERB!!!! No broken bottles, and quick delivery. Also, I do feel more relaxed during the day than I used to, it's a nice change....for EVERYONE. lol

Great Product

Posted by 5151981191809253044 on Nov 12, 2012

I have been taking Magnesium Chloride Liquid form for over 3 weeks. It is easy to take with any beverage. I have notice a big help with my morning pains and aches..they are gone!! Great Product!

Very good product but the taste is bit ''funny'' for me

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on Dec 05, 2011

I prefer the tablets to the liquid because of the taste. Now that's a taste! it is not that bad but I find it hard to take it more than once in a day! I suppose it is because I've got the tablets as well. I use the liquid as a mouthwash as well as drinking it and it freshens my breath and keep my teeth and gums clean and healthy. Very satisfied with the results.

A Mag that is really absorbed

Posted by Reviewer2141254 on Mar 31, 2012

All magnesium forms are causing me looser bowles (even the all mighty mag glycenate chelate), and this one is no different in this respect. However, it absorbs better for me than any other magnesium supplement, and I have tried quite a few.

Good product to use morning and night

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on May 06, 2015

I utlise in a juice every morning for myself and my son. 1/2 tsp. helps with tension etc. much nicer than taking tablets. I also use it in conjunction with Life Flow Health magnesium spray & sometimes the Pure magnesium flakes for a bath or foot soak.

feel more relaxed + happy

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.