Don't take chloride!

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Bought this in a brain lapse - chloride is really not good to take at all, it's something you want to avoid, same as bromide etc, as they displace iodine in the body. And in any case, this really didn't agree with me. Try magnesium glycinate, citrate etc instead.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Oct 01, 2011

This works very well. I take a full teaspoon at night in a class of water. Great for relaxing you, and it is very good for your system. Best source of magnesium I have tried. Definitely will buy again. I am very impressed with Nutricology's product.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1612845 on Jun 03, 2011

This product is excellent.Have seen immediate results.Muscles and tissues are no longer stiff and are responding to the therapy.The therapist is very impress Tony Clarke

Does what it's supposed to.

Posted by 5260786392100630050 on May 01, 2016

Have been taking this for some weeks now. Bought this mainly as I was suffering from terrible calf cramps during the night that were so bad I'd literally be limping for days due to severity of the cramps. From the first day of using this I haven't had a single cramp. Have more energy also. Definitely works for me.

Great Product

Posted by 5151981191809253044 on Nov 12, 2012

I have been taking Magnesium Chloride Liquid form for over 3 weeks. It is easy to take with any beverage. I have notice a big help with my morning pains and aches..they are gone!! Great Product!

try it

Posted by Reviewer2357074 on Nov 24, 2011

excellent product best energy boost I have had

Best way to take Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 11, 2014

Have been taking it for years due to Fluoroquinolone Toxicity from Cipro. Really helps with sleep and nerve damage. An acquired taste but mixed w/ Black or Tart Cherry juice and some ginger ale you can get it down. Try not to order in heat, U.P.S. delivers items hot!

BEST product yet!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on Nov 24, 2013

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

Excellent Essential Mineral

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Apr 23, 2012

Very cheap for such a high quality supplement. Can be very messy pouring from the bottle; so I highly recommend using a dropper to administer the solution and rub it in your skin for supreme relaxation.

Very good product but the taste is bit ''funny'' for me

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on Dec 05, 2011

I prefer the tablets to the liquid because of the taste. Now that's a taste! it is not that bad but I find it hard to take it more than once in a day! I suppose it is because I've got the tablets as well. I use the liquid as a mouthwash as well as drinking it and it freshens my breath and keep my teeth and gums clean and healthy. Very satisfied with the results.