Magnesium Chloride Liquid

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on Oct 09, 2011

I originally began taking this to try to lower my blood pressure as a friend of mine did (in three months from 170 to 120). So far mine has only gone up to l50/169. It has also helped me to get a good night's sleep, and it is certainly worth that as I have had insomnia for sometime.

Helps sleep and B/P !

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Mar 14, 2011

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

Combat Calcium buildup

Posted by Reviewer1433686 on Jul 26, 2009

Used daily with water. Benefits Lowered Blood pressure Using product to reverse Calcium buildup. Also assisting in chronic toe nail infection

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1012708 on May 23, 2009

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

magnesium chloride

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on May 10, 2010

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

Don't take chloride!

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Bought this in a brain lapse - chloride is really not good to take at all, it's something you want to avoid, same as bromide etc, as they displace iodine in the body. And in any case, this really didn't agree with me. Try magnesium glycinate, citrate etc instead.

Use Daily

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jun 20, 2009

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Jan 14, 2010

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

This may be great...

Posted by 5391190142905336888 on Nov 15, 2014

I will never know. The flavor is so God awful I could not get it down. Seriously, the single worst flavor I have ever experienced in my life, and I can take most things straight without blinking. I wish I could take this, but I'd rather eat dirt. After this, I'd likely enjoy the dirt. Boo :(

Good product.

Posted by 5047622969332327004 on Jul 05, 2012

I have spasins, It helps a lot, also I always suffer from constipation. It help me with that too.