Great product

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Oct 01, 2011

This works very well. I take a full teaspoon at night in a class of water. Great for relaxing you, and it is very good for your system. Best source of magnesium I have tried. Definitely will buy again. I am very impressed with Nutricology's product.

regular gut

Posted by Reviewer2759846 on Aug 24, 2011

works really well once you get past the nasty taste

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Aug 23, 2011

One of the better absorbed forms. If you use your imagination a little. It tastes just like coconut water.

Works great for me:)

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Jul 19, 2011

I've tried different kinds of magnesium supplements, but this one is the only one that works in raising my magnesium levels. Tastes somewhat bitter so I mix it with juice.

yes...yes....yes....

Posted by Reviewer1487923 on Jul 08, 2011

I like the magnesium oil. My skin is getting so much softer...the cracks in my feet are all closed and healing...my nails have stopped peeling and cracking.My husband and I take it in our drink every day,so we are both regular now.We also soak our feet every night,that way we get rid of the toxins and build up our magnesium intake.We also spray it all over especially sore muscles,sores that are healing and moles and age spots are disappearing and drying up...yes it seams to be working. Thank You Sherry24

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1612845 on Jun 03, 2011

This product is excellent.Have seen immediate results.Muscles and tissues are no longer stiff and are responding to the therapy.The therapist is very impress Tony Clarke

Pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 02, 2011

From what i understand this is the most absorbable form of magnesium, you get 34% RDA per teaspoon, it tastes similar to salt water but not too bad when mixed in drinks.

Magnesium chloride

Posted by Reviewer1887015 on May 19, 2011

I just started to take this product and is helps me wiht my digestion and allergies, this particular product is good and strong enough consistency for the bottle to last for a good amoount of time.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2160098 on May 16, 2011

Helps with Restless leg Syndrome, 1- 2 tspn in evening before bed. I have also found it is integral to helping with the muscle spasms and twitches that I experience due to malabsorption problems.

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer3081976 on May 12, 2011

I am very pleased with the product and more please with the swift delivery of my order. I certainly will continue to order from your company and will pass along your company name and info. to anyone in the market for items you sell. Thank you very much. Happy customer...Linda Miller