Helps sleep and B/P !

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Mar 14, 2011

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

Very good product but the taste is bit ''funny'' for me

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on Dec 05, 2011

I prefer the tablets to the liquid because of the taste. Now that's a taste! it is not that bad but I find it hard to take it more than once in a day! I suppose it is because I've got the tablets as well. I use the liquid as a mouthwash as well as drinking it and it freshens my breath and keep my teeth and gums clean and healthy. Very satisfied with the results.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1012708 on May 23, 2009

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

Use Daily

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jun 20, 2009

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Jan 14, 2010

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

magnesium chloride

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on May 10, 2010

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

This may be great...

Posted by 5391190142905336888 on Nov 15, 2014

I will never know. The flavor is so God awful I could not get it down. Seriously, the single worst flavor I have ever experienced in my life, and I can take most things straight without blinking. I wish I could take this, but I'd rather eat dirt. After this, I'd likely enjoy the dirt. Boo :(

Good product.

Posted by 5047622969332327004 on Jul 05, 2012

I have spasins, It helps a lot, also I always suffer from constipation. It help me with that too.

Great MG source

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 26, 2013

I was so happy to find this product after my research about absorption and bioavailability of magnesium products. Chloride is the best out there and am so happy Iherb carries it. I use it with WomensSense MagSense and my heart has stopped its irregular beating. I feel less calm and patient. really relaxes the body. Use RAV 813 if ordering. Thanks!

Great