• California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

• Customer Ratings

only thing thats helped my acid reflux

Posted by 4756993912504256428 on May 06, 2015

I had tried many OTC medications and nothing worked started taking mastic gum and within 4 days it drastically improved. after I finished the bottle, i didn't use or need anything for 5 months. now the acid reflux came back so i bought a second bottle and it again is working great!

Great product

Posted by 5152932969971393756 on Mar 09, 2015

My husband and I found these very useful for abdominal issues and bloating and belching.

Mastic Gum

Posted by 5501084931162852718 on Feb 07, 2015

I'm still taking it and it seems to be working so thank you.

H-pylori

Posted by AlbertoPomborey on Aug 14, 2014

Along with Licorice Root, having one in the morning on an empty stomach, and another one right before bed, I could finally get rid of the bacteria. A life saver; great product. Thank you.

Ineffective brand

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

This one didn't help much at all. Jarrow is stronger. I don't recommend mastic gum without also taking Natural Balance Peptic Soothe.

No effects at all, waste of money, i would give it zero stars if i could

Posted by 5103841361714513870 on Mar 29, 2013

I even took 12 per day and no effect at all, i know mastic gum its not a cure to kill HP but theese dont even give a minor release at all, i compared the taste with Jarrow and its night and day difference, this nutriculogy mastic gum has almost zero taste.

Nutricology Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Jan 03, 2013

This has helped me so much with stomach issues, and has helped clear a recurring H-pylori infection.

Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Excellent stuff although I prefer the Jarrow brand - using it along with DGL licorice to eradicate h. pylori.

Very effective !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

For the past three years i have had constant issues with my stomach such as gas, bloating all day, gaining weight, constipation, even though i look skinny. During these three years i went to see different doctors who kept telling me nothing was wrong with me and that I needed to change my diet (which I did) and do more exercise (which i did as well) but my stomach issues kept appearing. At the beginning of this year i decided to do a more thorough check up and ended up finding out I had H. Pylori which i was prescribed two antibiotics (amox and clarith) with another pill called "omeprazole" to take for two weeks twice a day. I only lasted three days because of serious side effects with these drugs so after doing a bit of research online I found out that there was a way to control and eradicate pylori with mastic gum and manuka honey as well as using probiotics. I purchases Nutricology`s mastic gum and finished the bottle (took for one month) and during the time i took mastic gum i decided to try out a gluten free diet and taking a teaspoon of manuka honey before bed. I took the mastic gum this way: one pill (1000mg) two hours before breakfast and one pill at night (one hour before manuka honey). The whole time i took mastic gum i did not have anymore issues with the symptoms i had described in the beginning of this review, i was amazed. My stomach began getting flat like it used to be (im 145lb and 5'8) and i did not have gas issues (passing gas a lot) anymore. When I finished the bottle of Nutricology i purchased a different brand called "Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 500" and took it for another month and i felt the same way as when i took Nutricologys brand so both brands worked for me. Flash forward to two months of mastic and manuka and I told my doctor that I was feeling fine and haven`t had issues with my stomach. I highly recommend Mastic Gum to everyone with same issue !

Alternative to Pharmaceuticals and Antibiotics

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

I LOVE mastic gum. This is amazing stuff. When you open the bottle, you get a whiff of what smells very similar to a pine tree. It is an awesome scent. Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking mastic gum along with Doctor's Best PepZinGI, licorice (DGL), slippery elm, and acidophilus. The combination significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. The mastic gum was my favorite supplement out of all of the others I took and I'd say it was also the most powerful. Whenever it feels like I may have a stomach virus, gastritis, or ulcer pain, it is the first supplement I take. It relieves stomach pain, discomfort, heartburn, acid reflux, and other deigestive conditions very quickly and effectively. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues of any kind. From http://www.modernherbalist.com/products/mastica.html: "It has been found to be an effective alternative to pharmaceuticals in the treatment of gastrititis, gastro-esophegeal reflux disease (GERD) and many types of intestinal inflammation. It is a safe and effective alternative to antibiotics in the treatment of stomach and duodenal ulcers and the clearance of the bacteria so frequently the cause of these conditions, Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori). Unlike antibiotics, Mastica does not eradicate the populations of friendly bacteria in the intestines, so crucial to health and well-being."

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »