10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nutricology, Mastic Gum, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Aug 13, 2009

I ordered this product to effectively eradicate an H Pylori infection that I had been dealing with for over 2 years! I had been experiencing weight loss, fatigue, dark stools, malnourishment, indigestion, & adrenal fatigue. All indicators towards signs of low HCL due to H pylori. I used Mastic Gum for a period of 15 days so far and can feel the difference! I highly recommend 2 capsules in the morning 30 minutes before your first meal and 2 capsules right before bed. Please supplement with DGL and Slippery Elm to heal the gut during this process. Continue this regimen for a minimum of 30 days. Avoid red meat and large meals! Eat lots of alkaline fruits and vegetables! Cabbage is your best friend right now! I wish all of you the best of luck and remember that good health and proper understanding are life's blessings!

Very effective !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

For the past three years i have had constant issues with my stomach such as gas, bloating all day, gaining weight, constipation, even though i look skinny. During these three years i went to see different doctors who kept telling me nothing was wrong with me and that I needed to change my diet (which I did) and do more exercise (which i did as well) but my stomach issues kept appearing. At the beginning of this year i decided to do a more thorough check up and ended up finding out I had H. Pylori which i was prescribed two antibiotics (amox and clarith) with another pill called "omeprazole" to take for two weeks twice a day. I only lasted three days because of serious side effects with these drugs so after doing a bit of research online I found out that there was a way to control and eradicate pylori with mastic gum and manuka honey as well as using probiotics. I purchases Nutricology`s mastic gum and finished the bottle (took for one month) and during the time i took mastic gum i decided to try out a gluten free diet and taking a teaspoon of manuka honey before bed. I took the mastic gum this way: one pill (1000mg) two hours before breakfast and one pill at night (one hour before manuka honey). The whole time i took mastic gum i did not have anymore issues with the symptoms i had described in the beginning of this review, i was amazed. My stomach began getting flat like it used to be (im 145lb and 5'8) and i did not have gas issues (passing gas a lot) anymore. When I finished the bottle of Nutricology i purchased a different brand called "Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 500" and took it for another month and i felt the same way as when i took Nutricologys brand so both brands worked for me. Flash forward to two months of mastic and manuka and I told my doctor that I was feeling fine and haven`t had issues with my stomach. I highly recommend Mastic Gum to everyone with same issue !

Has really helped!

Posted by Reviewer2463023 on May 17, 2011

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks as I have H pylori. I can now eat without gastric symptoms. I was starting to think I was allergic to everything i ate!!! So sorry you're out of stock!

good results

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Apr 14, 2010

I was taking Ulcetrol from Now with much success. Mastic gum was an ingredient at a smaller dosage, as was PepZinGI (Doctor's Best). I have swithced to this and the PepZinGI. It has been two weeks and I am very pleased. This combo is much cheaper than the Now Ulcetrol

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on May 18, 2010

I healed the lining of my gut with this stuff - and dgl licorice, lots of raw grassfed cheese, kefir, yogurt, Now's ulcetrol. Great for bubble guts, ulcers, leaky gut, low acid. Stinks to high heaven but it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »