Nutricology, Mucolyxir, 12 ml (0.4 fl oz)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2753265 on Apr 01, 2008

I have had long term chronic post nasal drip that in a long story was triggered into becoming massive congestion of sinuses and lungs almost two years ago. A string of specialists where of no help and it was actually after medical treatment of what was only sinus related that it spread to my lungs. I have been using Phytocort (another great product) for over a month and now Mucolyxir for a little over two weeks with amazing results. Having tried other mucolytics and many different supplements and I can only say Mucolyxir has had amazing results for my condition. The effect was almost immediate and for me it is the single most effective supplement I have ever taken. For my condition it's exactly what I have been looking for, I highly recommend it.

Wow, it works

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Oct 08, 2008

I am a 68year old woman with advanced COPD (Emphysema)and after two weeks of using this product my breathing has actually improved. I am anxious to see my next pulmonary function test to see if this is real or just a placebo effect. hh

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2832827 on Dec 07, 2008

Mucolyxir broke up the congestion resulting from my allergies to my work environment. As a result, I am experiencing freer breathing with far fewer wheezing episodes.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Mar 29, 2009

The best little bottle I've ever purchased fantastic! Works great if you follow the instruction perfectly. As a sufferer of cystic fibrosis this has being a great aid to mucus loosing and clearance and to top it off I found this cheaper on iherb!! Whoo who!! :D

my cronic cough and blockage gone

Posted by Reviewer1959504 on Jan 29, 2010

Have been suffering from what they tell me isCOPD. I have had this awful tight chest and constant cough for many years. No matter what I tried nothing could help me. Upon trying the Mucolyxir per instructions, withing a two week period my problem had completely cleared up. I can now breath much easier, the constant cougfht is gone and there is no more tightness in my chest. I had pulmenary test done in November and was only able to have my fev at 41%. Had another pulminary test done on December 22, 2009 and on this test after only taking the mucolyxzir two weeks blew an fev of 49%. I think that it has even gotton better since that time. Will be placing another order for this wonderful product soon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »