Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2753265 on Apr 01, 2008

I have had long term chronic post nasal drip that in a long story was triggered into becoming massive congestion of sinuses and lungs almost two years ago. A string of specialists where of no help and it was actually after medical treatment of what was only sinus related that it spread to my lungs. I have been using Phytocort (another great product) for over a month and now Mucolyxir for a little over two weeks with amazing results. Having tried other mucolytics and many different supplements and I can only say Mucolyxir has had amazing results for my condition. The effect was almost immediate and for me it is the single most effective supplement I have ever taken. For my condition it's exactly what I have been looking for, I highly recommend it.

Mucolyxir does what it says

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on May 23, 2011

I thought this was a strange product, considering it is DNA from salmon, made by some nanotechnology or a special procedure. Yet it does what it says, thins out mucus, for a while at least. The only side effect I noticed was improved eyesight(!),otherwise nothing.

Wow, it works

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Oct 08, 2008

I am a 68year old woman with advanced COPD (Emphysema)and after two weeks of using this product my breathing has actually improved. I am anxious to see my next pulmonary function test to see if this is real or just a placebo effect. hh

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2832827 on Dec 07, 2008

Mucolyxir broke up the congestion resulting from my allergies to my work environment. As a result, I am experiencing freer breathing with far fewer wheezing episodes.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Mar 29, 2009

The best little bottle I've ever purchased fantastic! Works great if you follow the instruction perfectly. As a sufferer of cystic fibrosis this has being a great aid to mucus loosing and clearance and to top it off I found this cheaper on iherb!! Whoo who!! :D

my cronic cough and blockage gone

Posted by Reviewer1959504 on Jan 29, 2010

Have been suffering from what they tell me isCOPD. I have had this awful tight chest and constant cough for many years. No matter what I tried nothing could help me. Upon trying the Mucolyxir per instructions, withing a two week period my problem had completely cleared up. I can now breath much easier, the constant cougfht is gone and there is no more tightness in my chest. I had pulmenary test done in November and was only able to have my fev at 41%. Had another pulminary test done on December 22, 2009 and on this test after only taking the mucolyxzir two weeks blew an fev of 49%. I think that it has even gotton better since that time. Will be placing another order for this wonderful product soon.

Mucolyxir

Posted by Reviewer1136809 on Apr 15, 2010

In dealing with my struggle with Emphysema, Mucolyxir has, without a doubt, improved my condition more than anything else that I have tried to date I have tried almost everything.

new product for me

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Jul 30, 2010

This is the first time i use this product,i ve notice and immediately expel of mucus but i have a better view in October.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2792651 on Jan 18, 2011

I have Bronchectasis and it works for my chest physio.

Mucolyxir by Nutricology

Posted by Reviewer1744270 on Mar 18, 2011

Easy order, timely shipment. Product seems to help my breathing as suggested.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »