New To iHerb?

Nutricology, NAC, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helps reduce BP, removes mercury from system

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 16, 2008

I bought this product after ordering a newsletter from Dr. Blaylock on reducing blood pressure. He indicates that this product helps remove mercury from your digestive system. Excess mercury can increase blood pressure, among other things. Over a couple of weeks I was able to get off my prescription BP medication and use the supplements instead and have seen better control over BP from the supplements than from the drugs. FYI, Dr. Blaylock also recommends Quercetin, Hesperidin, L-Carnitine, ALA (Fish oil), and Hawthorne, Selenium, and probably C and E - (I forget).

Regained energy to get through the day

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Jun 25, 2008

Past Candida infections left me with an overload of acetaldehyde that left me feeling constantly drained, often requiring long naps in the day. After receiving my iHerb order, I took 500 mg of l-methionine and NAC each and the very next day, I woke up ready to jump out of bed! I went through the day feeling more energetic (but not hyper), and not as though I was "leaking energy". I find that I can take this and / or l-methionine to achieve this effect, but l-methionine seems to help clear the mind as well.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 07, 2009

Helps the body get rid of mucus. Earlier I had a hard time breathing through the nose, this product cleared it all up- 3-4 a day with double amount of vitamin c.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2784125 on Jul 16, 2008

This product seems to be very helpful to me, especially for my sinuses.

A Top Product

Posted by Reviewer2102308 on Oct 11, 2007

Allergy Research Group is a top company with very high quality products. I can really tell a difference in this NAC and others by different manufacturers/distributrors.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »