RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,518.12

₽2,299.80

Экономия: ₽781.68 (скидка 34%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Helps reduce BP, removes mercury from system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1797710 Feb 16, 2008

I bought this product after ordering a newsletter from Dr. Blaylock on reducing blood pressure. He indicates that this product helps remove mercury from your digestive system. Excess mercury can increase blood pressure, among other things. Over a couple of weeks I was able to get off my prescription BP medication and use the supplements instead and have seen better control over BP from the supplements than from the drugs. FYI, Dr. Blaylock also recommends Quercetin, Hesperidin, L-Carnitine, ALA (Fish oil), and Hawthorne, Selenium, and probably C and E - (I forget).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Regained energy to get through the day

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3108211 Jun 25, 2008

Past Candida infections left me with an overload of acetaldehyde that left me feeling constantly drained, often requiring long naps in the day. After receiving my iHerb order, I took 500 mg of l-methionine and NAC each and the very next day, I woke up ready to jump out of bed! I went through the day feeling more energetic (but not hyper), and not as though I was "leaking energy". I find that I can take this and / or l-methionine to achieve this effect, but l-methionine seems to help clear the mind as well.

Nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1598371 Jul 07, 2009

Helps the body get rid of mucus. Earlier I had a hard time breathing through the nose, this product cleared it all up- 3-4 a day with double amount of vitamin c.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2784125 Jul 16, 2008

This product seems to be very helpful to me, especially for my sinuses.

A Top Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2102308 Oct 11, 2007

Allergy Research Group is a top company with very high quality products. I can really tell a difference in this NAC and others by different manufacturers/distributrors.

Wheezing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2701653 Jul 06, 2013

I have to take this daily or I will be wheezing by a.m. and that awakens me. This keeps me from doing so by taking it daily.

Good for Liver support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1399195 Aug 28, 2009

I always take this NAC on those occasions when I take Tylenol.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706966 Oct 22, 2010

Unfortunately I got a bad reaction from this product. I recommend to start with low doses (500mg every other day) to avoid the potential for side effects. Also, Dr. Russell Blaylock doesn't recommend to take more than 500mg a day if your mercury levels are high.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Emergency Amino Acid NAC !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1110409 Jan 09, 2011

Nice in this season, as it thins and gets rid of that excessive mucus !!!

NAC from Nutricology

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3084371 Apr 01, 2011

Great product for myself and my two canines.

Позиции 1-10 из 12