Eue Health

Posted by Reviewer3013712 on Jan 26, 2007

My husband and I have been using this product for several years. It helped eliminate the pressure caused by glaucoma in my husband's eyes so he no longer has to take special drops for it and I have never developed glaucoma and suspect it is due to taking this product.

Original best eye formula

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 02, 2012

Has almost everything . If used at full dose, you can just use it as a multivit.

Great Product for eyes

Posted by 4876827409938243696 on Mar 28, 2013

I have been using OcuDyne II for about a year now. I have noticed a decrease in eye pain and the two floaters I had are almost gone. Love it

I like the contents - the lead is a non-issue

Posted by 4669677459772977067 on Sep 14, 2014

These are really great vitamins, and I like the combination of bioflavonoids. I've gotten these several times - they are the best bang for your buck as far as I can tell. The amounts of vitamins and minerals are really nice too. I don't actually notice any effects from taking vitamins and I never have, but for the price and the plethora of different ingredients these offer, I want to keep taking these. I have issues with systemic tick-borne illnesses, and since I have MTHFR, so I don't want to take the folic acid form of vitamin B9. This has a form of folate that is easier/possible for my body to handle. Most other vitamins with this folate form don't have enough other stuff in them, or are too expensive for what they have. I can only say good things about these vitamins. Also, there is a warning about these vitamins having lead in them. Almost any vitamins, actually any foods, liquids, vitamins, etc. will have lead in them because it is in practically everything. The amounts of lead in these vitamins is more than likely negligible. I would be more worried about the levels of fluoride contained in drinking water and foods. I would personally not pay much attention to this, since you cannot avoid lead in the real world anyway. The benefits outweigh the risks in my opinion.

eye medicine

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Apr 30, 2011

I take one of these every night and a "vision sharp" every morning.

favorite vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2773279 on Jan 13, 2012

this helps with my fibromyalgia

OcuDyne II for eye health

Posted by Reviewer2820310 on Mar 05, 2012

After taking Ocudyne II for a year my eye doctor said that there was a reduction of a raised portion in/or under my macula. I knew it was doing some good as my sight improved!

OcuDyne II

Posted by Reviewer2377854 on Oct 18, 2007

OcuDyne II is not the kind of product that can be measured by immediate results. However, I have read a good deal of literature in the field and believe that this is a very good product. If it helps maintain vision even a small amount, it is well worth it. I am pleased that you carry it as your prices are the lowest I found.

Ocudyne 11

Posted by Reviewer2835338 on Feb 20, 2008

Fantastic formula that can be used as a multi if you're looking for extra antioxidants (it was formulated for eye health but I use it as a multi)

OcuDyne II