excellent relief from wheezing

Posted by 4694831365363810902 on Feb 18, 2015

I have a rare condition called eosonophillic pneumonia. It leads to a high eosonophils count in the lungs leading to inflammation, and many of the symptoms of asthma. I was put onto prednisone and struggled hard to gEt off it. After using this for 3 weeks I am off that terrible drug totally and no symptoms at all! I breathe normally at last! I still use a puffer with seretide and ventolin but it is so much better. ThaNks!!?

I don't have asthma...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 11, 2011

but I've had swollen tonsils and sore throat for years. I took phytocort as a last ditch attempt against a cold I felt I was getting. I didn't catch the cold and felt so good that i stayed on them. Several weeks later it dawned on me that my tonsils are fine - totally fine, no drainage or anything, and no sore throat. I am gluten-intolerant and very strict with my diet but it seems my body reacts to any type of grain and often to other foods almost as if they do contain gluten. I've struggled with this for some years and its always worse when I'm tired or run down. I can only guess that phytoCort in some ways balances my body, whether its the immune system or simply the gut lining, so that its not so reactive. Either way its the best I've felt in some years and I intend to stay on Phytocort. One small note which may or may be important to anyone out there struggling with a similar issue., I found the effect of phytocort was intensified (for me) when combined with a gluten-enzyme digestive and real vitamin c. I've taken it with and without and it definitely intensifies the benefit by combining it with the above. best

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer1284036 on Sep 07, 2010

Has been useful for inflammatory condition affecting the lungs and potentially reducing steroid dosage. Based, I believe, on cutting edge research. The jury is still out though regarding long term benefits.

Takes the place of steroids without the side effects

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Aug 07, 2010

My Doctor suggested this, in place of the steroids he prescribed for my emphysema which I refused to take. This works just as well and absolutely no side effects. I'm convinced!

Better breathing

Posted by Reviewer3196854 on Mar 27, 2010

My spouse is a severe asthmatic. PhytoCort is an immense help to him. He takes several prescription medications, too.

L Mense

Posted by Reviewer2076480 on Jan 19, 2009

I think the product has helped my breathing and less dependency on prescription drugs.

Something new for seasonal allergies

Posted by Reviewer2538296 on Mar 16, 2008

So far this product has kept my seasonal allergies from turning into a sinus infection. This is a very good thing!

Nutricology Phytocort

Posted by Reviewer1972073 on Dec 20, 2007

Very good product. Excellent and prompt service. Product arrived the day after the order.